Chapter 28

6 months passed

Avu had changed her habits a lot. She no longer bully others. She gets angry but tries to control herself. She doesn't take drugs anymore and trying to control her drinking habits. She didn't hook up with any boy in these months. She is friendly with everyone and help others.

Avu and AM's relationship is too good. She shares each and every thing with her mom and always listen to her. Jaineet spend time with each other, tease each other and help each other like bro-sis.

Jaireem's bond got much more stronger. They can't live without each other. They are always together in college. Sidneet became best friends. Avu still has strange feeling towards him but couldn't figure out. Sid just talks to only 2 girls i.e. Avu and Reem. He likes her a lot but only as a friend. Reemneet are close friends now. So Sid, Avu, Jai, Reem are a group.

Sid is always busy in studies and he is topper of his college. Avu always want be with him. Why? She doesn't know. So Sid teaches her whenever she is with him.

Some girls die on Sid but are scared of Avu. So don't talk to him.

Now present

Sid was in his lecture and Avu was busy with some work so she was outside.

Bell rang. Teacher left.

Sid was picking up his stuff and a girl came there.

G: (in flirty tone) Hi handsome

She moved her finger on his face. Sid felt disgust.

Sid: H..h..hi ......

To be continued

Who is the girl? Guess😉😉😉😉😉

And sorry guys. No one shots today. I started writing last night but I slept. So it's not complete. I will post tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Please don't mind. It was 1:30 and I was really sleepy. Sowwwieee.

Stay tuned for next chapter