Chapter 4

Jai reached the college. Everyone was standing there. Avu and her gang walked out.

Avu:(shouted) What? Is there some show going here? What the hell is everyone looking at? Get lost. Motherfuckers

Everyone left for their classes quitely. Jai was looking at them feeling ashamed. He shooked his thoughts and left for the class.

Meanwhile with Sidreem

They parked their cycles and left for class.

Sid: Bye princess. See you later

Re: Bye bhayia

Re left.

Sm1 came and hugged Sid.

Sid: Hi Amey

Am: Hi bro. How are you?

Sid: Fine. You?

Am: Same. Leggo

Bell rang.

Am: Oops we are late. Let's go

They left for the class. Only 2 seats were left. Sid went and sat at 1 of them. Am was about to stop but teacher came.

Am's P.O.V.

All the best bro. You are gone today. I hope that Avneet is still absent today. But I heared she is joining in these days.

P.O.V. ends

DC left leaving Avu and Manjul. They made out for sometime. Then Avu left for class. She came inside without any permission. Teachers don't have courage to say her a word. She went to her class.

Avu's P.O.V.

After making out with Manjul, he went for his lecture and I came for mine. It's boring lecture. But my whole gang was attending their lectures so I would have got bored. So I thought let's attend the lecture. I saw that old man teaching. I went inside. Oh wait you might be thinking I didn't ask permission. But wait who the hell needs permission.

I walked to my seat when I saw a boy sitting there. Who has got so much courage to sit on my seat? Let's see😏😏😏😏😏

Avu: (cold voice) Excuse me

Boy looked up. He looks a nerd. Specky. He is cute. What the fuck Neet?

Boy: Yes?

The whole class was looking at me including that old person.

Avu: (shouted) What? Mind your own buisness

Everyone got scared and started their work. The specky also started doing his work. I tapped his shoulder.

Avu: I need to talk to you

Well I am myself shocked how do I have so much control till now.

Boy: Umm I am busy

Now it's enough. How dare he? He refused me. When I talked politely. That was enough.

I held his collar and dragged him out. I could say he would end up crying. He looks hot. I have perfect punishment for him. I called my girls gang.

Avu: Listen what is your name?

Boy: Sid..Siddharth Nigam

Avu: It's too long nerd. I will call you specky

He was looking at me with teary eyes not knowing what is going to happen. I don't know why was I feeling mercy on him. I was about to keep my hands on his shoulder and console him but my girl's reached. What the hell? From when do I started feeling mercy?

Then Kish asked.

Kish: So got the new prey😏😏😏😏

Avu: Yes

Asa: So what are we gonna do?

Tanu: Let's have fun with this chick

Sim: Obviously

Pri: What else are we here for?

To be continued

Sidneet's First Meet

What will Avu and her girl's do with Sid? Any guesses😉😉😉😉

Stay tuned for next chapter