Chapter 60

Next morning, Avu woke up and saw Sid sleeping on her chest.

Avu: (in mind) Awwwwwwwieeeeee my cute baby😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

She kissed his forhead and pecked his lips softly. She made him lay down on bed and slowly got out of his grip trying not awake him up. She went to the washroom and did her morning chores. She came out and looked at Sid still sleeping like a baby cuddling with her pillow. She smiled at him and went out.

She went to the kitchen. SA was making breakfast. She backhugged SA and kissed her cheeks.

Avu: Good morning mom

SA: Good morning mera bacha

They had their breakfast.

Meanwhile Sid woke up and did his morning chores and went outside but didn't find anyone. He went in SA's room. As soon as he entered tears welled up in his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arre abhi yhi ho
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arre jao yrrr
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Too stubborn you guys are
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok ok sowwwwwwwwieeeee *cute puppy face*

Hehe back to the story

Sid entered SA's room and his eyes welled up with tears. He saw Avu lying in SA's lap and SA was caressing her hair and they both were talking. Sid was about to leave quitely but SA saw him and called him.

SA: Sid beta

Sid turned back and tried hard to control his tears.

Sid: (in cracky) Good morning aunty

SA: Good morning my bacha. Come here

He quitely went and sat near her. SA asked Avu to get up from her lap.

SA: Sid come here

Sid: (confusingly) Hmm?

SA: I said come here bacha

He went near her and she made him lie on her lap and started caressing his hair.

SA: Sid from today you will also call me mom and it's an order. I am your mom got it

Sid:(with teary eyes) M...o...om

He couldn't control anymore and hugged SA from her stomach and cried his heart out. SA didn't stop him. Just kept caressing his hair telling she was there with him.

After 15 years, he cried his heart out in front of sm1. He always had to be strong for his younger sister. He used to cry alone but still being an elder brother he had the responsibility to give shoulder to his sister to cry and comfort her. After ages, he got sm1 in front of whom he broke down completely. He shed every single tear that was stopped from last 15 years.

A tear rolled down Avu's eyes seeing him. He finally got quite. SA gave him water and rubbed his back. She hugged him and gave comfort of his mother.

They all spent some time together. Sidreem were about to go when sm1 came.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter