Chapter 55

V: Avneet Kaur Nadra, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, not just by looks but by heart also

Avu recognized the voice and a smile came on her face. Spotlight was only on her so she couldn't see anything else. It was dark. Sm1 came in front of her and held her hand.

Avu: Sid

Sid smiled and nodded. There was lil sweat on his forhead because of nervousness.

Sid: I wanna say something. Do I have the permission?

Avu gave him a small but sweet smile and nodded. Sid kneel down.

Sid: Avni I have never done this before. It's my first time. I don't know when I started falling for you. After our first meet, I won't have imagined I will end up loving you but no one has control over his/her feelings. Leave falling in love, I never thought I will be best friend of the queen of our college. But today I wanna confess it.  Where, how, when, why? I don't have answer to any of the question. But I just know one thing that I am incomplete without you. You are a missing piece of my puzzle. So will you complete that puzzle? Will you be mine for the rest of my life? Can I be blessed to have this angel? Can I have the pleasure to call you mine?

Avu was looking in his eyes. Sid was scared of her reaction. Avu made him stand.

Avu: Yes. A thousand times yes

She said smiling widely through tears. Sid pulled her in a tight hug. Lights turned on and all people present were clapping. They broke the hug. Sid cupped her face and they had an intense eye lock. They were looking at each other through tears. They heared fake cough.

Jai: I guess you guys can continue later 😏😏😏😏😏😏

Sidneet blushed hard. Sid took out a ring from his pocket.

 Sid took out a ring from his pocket

Sid: May I?

Avu: Sure

Sid held her hand and slipped the ring in her finger. Everyone clapped. Then Avu slipped the ring and everyone again clapped. They again hugged each other tightly.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter