Chapter 7

Re nodded her head.

Re: Yes dumbo I also love you

Jai got up and hugged her and twirled her. He left her. He cupped her face and kissed his forhead. He joined his forhead with hers.

Jai: You don't know how happy I am

Re was blushing.

Jai's P.O.V.

I don't know what came on me and I thought to propose her today. I proposed her and I was too much scared what if she refused? What if she broke our friendship? I can't afford to loose a friend like her. Though we met just a month ago but I can't live without her. But I can't believe she said yes. I am so happy. Today is the happiest day of my life.

P.O.V. ends

Reem's P.O.V.

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I can't believe it. When he said he wanna say something, my heart was beating so fast. When he proposed me I felt like it's a dream. Every night I see dreams of him of us. I just love him so much. He proposed me. He fucking proposed me. My love proposed me. He kissed my forhead and I felt butterflies in my stomach. It's something magical. His touch is magical.

I feel so safe in his arms. Honestly I have noone in this world except my bhayia. I never trusted or felt safe with anyone except him. He is my everything. My mom, my dad, my inspiration, my motivation, my idol. And now I have Jai. I love him. I love him from first day of college and I am so happy he loves me back.

P.O.V. ends

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter