Chapter 27

Avu went and backhugged her mom. AM was taken aback but her happiness knew no bounds. Her daughter hugged her who didn't touch her, didn't talk to her properly in years, she hugged her. How she longed for this moment. She wished it wasn't a dream and if it is it never ended.

Avu: Sorry mom

A sob escaped her lips.

AM: (with teary eyes and wide smile) What did said?

She said breaking the hug and cupping her face.

Avu: I said sorry

She said looking down not able to make eye contact out of shame. Tears flowing down continously without stopping neither she tried to.

AM: Nooooo after that

She made her look into her eyes.

Avu:(in a cracking voice) M....o...om

AM hugged her tightly sobbing. Both cried in each other's embrace.

AM: Say mom once again please

Avu: Mom😭😭😭😭😭

AM kissed her forhead and wiped off her tears.

Avu: I am so sorry mom. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. But I am very shameful for whatever I have done. Please forgive me

She sat down on her knees and held her mom's feet. AM made her stand.

AM: Beta I was never angry at you. And you realized your mistake I am more than happy

Avu hugged her again. Jai came and he was shocked + happy finally he saw what he was waiting from years. He had happy tears. He looked at both of them. He was brought out of trance by her mom's voice.

AM: I wanna hug my both kids. Come here

Jai ran to her and hugged both of them. They were more than happy. Their family was together. The 3 sat on dining table and had their lunch feeding each other. They spent evening in each other's company.

At night, both of them went to AM's room and slept on both sides her. She was happy would be an understatement. She patted their backs and they all drifted off to sleep.

Avu's P.O.V.

Today after Jai said me all that I was so guilty. I realized how many hearts I have broke till date. How many people's emotions I have played with. I finally asided my ego and decided to correct everything. I apologized Sid. He is such a sweetheart. How can I even think of hating him?

When I came back I saw mom. OMG I always disrespect her, she still cares for me. Whenever she tries to give me food, I always yell at her. I was disgusted of myself. How? How can I behave like this with my mom? I need to apologize. Will she forgive me? That doesn't matter. I gathered all my courage and apologized and forgave me. I am so happy. Time I spent with my mom, I felt like heaven. I regret being away from her for years. But I promise now I will never hurt my mom. I love you mommy.

P.O.V. ends

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter