Chapter 8

At somewhere unknown, in a strange small contained area, looked like a habitat, two creatures ran in circles hunting or searching for something, Barry Sembène former caretaker from the Jurassic world, was also inside that very same habitat, he looked tense and was sweating a lot, Barry looked cautiously around him,  he was focused on the creatures, suddenly when he least expected the two creatures charged at him, he dodged it by backflipping on the ground, they were a couple of Deinonychus Barry clicked the device to make them calm down, "Easy girls, easy, calm down."

The two dinosaurs were calm and played with each other, Barry wiped his forehead, "Enfin."

On the speakers, Lowery Cruthers who was also a former worker from Jurassic World announced, "Barry, Boss wants to speak to you right now."

The two Deinonychus were distracted they both looked at Barry and growled unstoppably, Barry's eyes widened, "Merde!" He cussed in french.

The two were about to charge at him, Barry ran towards the ladder, he climbed it the two creatures attempt to eat Barry along the way, Barry screamed in fear, he was able to make it, he shut the door locking the two dinosaurs inside the pit, that was their habitat.

"You did a great job in there, Sembène." A man in a suit watched it through the glass.

Barry wiped his sweat with a piece of fabric, "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me." The man chuckled, his face became serious again, "Come with me now, we need to talk."

Barry joined his boss, they walked around the facility, they walked past the dinosaur area to the business area.

A woman, named Carolyn O'Hara walked towards them, "Mr. Dodgson, one of the cargo planes supposedly crashed, are we supposed to check on it?"

"Are you fucking serious?" The man was Lewis Dodgson, "No, there is no way someone survived that crash, leave it there."

Carolyn nodded, "Alright boss."

Dodgson was annoyed by the woman, "Anyway, about that, are the deinonychus' ready?"

Barry raised his eyebrow, "No, in fact." he continued, "They can't leave the habitat yet."

"Well why not, Sembène?" Dodgson's expression changed in a second.

"They're no ready." Barry repeated once again.

"Does it look like I care? those dinosaurs are going provide us a lot of money, i am not waiting another four years for this." Dodgson yelled at him, "You heard me right."

"Yes." Barry sighed.

"Good, and now go and contain them!" Dodgson yelled at Barry again.

Barry nodded and ran back to the habitat, he watched a tranquilizer along the way.

Dodgson laughed sarcastically, "Hum."

Zane Maxin walked towards Dodgson, "Lewis!"

Dodgson groaned, "Maxin, where is she?"

Zane grinned, he snapped his fingers and the poachers dragged Maisie, along with them, "Right here, now wheres my payment?"

"Soon, Maxin, soon, be patient and you'll receive it." Dodgson glared at them.

"What do we do with her?" Zane asked.

"Bring her to Sorna, the scientists will like this one." Dodgson cackled.

"Positive." Zane nodded.

Maisie sighed, she was regretting her past decisions, she should've had listened to her parents.

A man named Howard King was Dodgson's assistant, he then spoke, "Dodgson, its time."

"Good." Dodgson grinned, Carolyn suddenly joined the two men, the three of them get inside a small plane and head to Malta.

Barry saw the poachers carrying Maisie, Zane was leaning on a wall, also waiting, Dodgson's plane already left the facility, Barry helped the others carry the two tranquilized deinonychus, there were multiple unknown dinosaurs also being shipped but nobody could see or identify them because they were covered by blankets,