Chapter 18

Dodgson's helicopter lands on Isla Sorna, he gets out of his helicopter, takes his sunglasses off, and looks around he hears a loud roar from an unknown creature, he walked back inside and headed to the lab, he meets with Dr. Henry Wu.

"Mr. Dodgson." Henry greeted him, shaking his hand.

"Dr. Wu." Dodgson looked over the lab, "So how was it with the girl."

"She's a temperate young lady." Henry looked at the room where they kept Maisie.

"The Deinonychuses are coming soon." Dodgson analyzed the dinosaur eggs, "They escaped and did not follow Barry's commands."

"That's impossible." Henry frowned, "I designed these creatures to be obedient, that must be a mistake."

"It isn't." Dodgson showed the outbreak on a screen, "The auction was sabotaged, and they figured a way out."

"No, it's impossible." Henry was not believing in Dodgson's words.

"Apparently you don't know everything about these creatures Dr. Wu." Dodgson exasperated as he turned the screen off.

"Bring them to my lab immediately." Henry contacted the pocahers, he was angry.

Dodgson sighed, "How is the Giga?"

"Doing just fine." Henry replied, "She has been quite rebellious this past week."

"Why?" Dodgson glared at Henry, he did not respond, "Why is she fucking rebellious?!"

"Because she wasn't fed for days." Henry muttered.

"Why?" Dodgson asked again.

"Because they were scared." Henry replied.

"I did not hire cowards did I, Henry?" Dogdon groaned, "Contain that creature now!"

"That won't happen." Henry said.

Dodgson turned around and looked at Henry, "Why not." he was furious.

"Zane is not here yet." Henry said.

"Ugh!" Dodgson groaned.

"Do not worry the animal will soon be contained, and we'll find new feeders." Henry said, organizing some stuff.

Dodgson glared at him, "So you're ignoring the fact that your obedient pets escaped?"

"No." Henry punched the table, "Pardon me." he inhaled, "I am not, I'm just trying to be calm because I will study their behaviour, and then they'll be ready."

"You said the same thing last time." Dodgson teased him, "Also, I don't care about the girl, do what you want with her."

Dodgson entered his office, the barbasol can was placed on the table serving as a trophy, he sat there and sighed.

Maisie woke up inside a containment room, she limped towards the window where she was being watched, "Hey! let me out! I see you there! let me go!"

Dr. Wu obviously noticed her in there, he glared at her, "What is it now?"

"Done! you already got my blood? now let me go home!" Maisie tried to open the door.

"Home?" Henry raised his eyebrow, "Weren't you all by yourself on the street? with your bike and a backpack? running away perhaps?"

"That was the biggest mistake of my whole life." Maisie started to tear up, she kicked the door.

"I thought the biggest mistake of your whole life was setting the dinosaurs free." Henry grinned.

"I'm a clone." Maisie said, "So are they."

"Listen, girl." Henry chuckled, "You will die soon."

Maisie growled.

"So be prepared to be eaten soon." Henry laughed.

Maisie yelled, "No!"

Henry then noticed the Deinonychus arrived, "Finally! what took you so long."

The two deinonychuses were placed inside a containment habitat similar to the raptor training area.

"Perfect." Henry laughed.