Chapter 28

The two deinonychuses charged at the jeep, trying to scratch it, but luckily Ellie sped it up in time, Alan and Ian screamed as the male one tried to break through the glass, the survivors screamed in fear, Alan then looked at it and tried to take it away, it tries to chop Alan's handoff, but he closed his eyes and punched the creatures face, it fell back to the ground.

Ellie kept going faster and faster with the jeep.

"Okay, where is the Airport?" Ellie asked looking at the others.

"Somewhere near here." Claire replied.

"Go faster!" Gabriel shouted.

The deinonychuses were getting near, the Airport was in sight they were all cheering when suddenly they were faced by the Giganotosaurus, Ellie braked the jeep, everyone held themselves in place, the Giganotosaurus growled, the survivors remained silent.

"Don't move." Alan said in a very stern voice.

The Giganotosaurus circled the jeep, the deinonychuses were soon gone, along with the terrifying noises the creature made, they all could hear a familiar footstep on the ground, another Giganotosaurus.

"Two of them?" Maisie gasped, Owen covered her mouth as soon as she said it.

The Giganotosaurus couple chattered with each other, Alan watched it, "They're communicating."

"I don't like this." Ian groaned, "I've been through this already, I don't like dinosaur couples."

"This explains why they found us so quickly." Claire commented as she watched the two creatures chatting.

One of the Giganotosaurus walked back into the woods, the humans sighed in relief, suddenly Gabriel stepped on the accelerator, provoking the Giganotosaurus, they were almost making it to the airport track, when suddenly the Giganotosaurus flipped the jeep, making them land next to the double-decker airplane.

The Giganotosaurus approached them, luckily the Spinosaurus showed up to save the day, the giant Spinosaurus charged at the Giganotosaurus, bitting its neck trying to take it down, but the Giganotosaurus was very strong, sending the spinosaurus to the ground, the Giganotosaurus bit the spinosaurus' back, but the spinosaurus wiggled its tail trying to make the Giganotsauur fall again, the two creatures made battle stances but unfortunately, that fight was not going anywhere.

"Which side are you guys on?" Gabriel asked as he took pictures of the fight, Everyone looked at him annoyed, Gabriel mumbled.

The spinosaurus fell next to the jeep, a couple of drops of blood flew at the glass, they all screamed in fear, the spinosaurus avoided being bitten again and tried to snap the Giganotosaurus' neck, The Giganotsuaur fought back giving the Spinosaurus a scar on its neck, the spinosaurus squealed in pain, bitting the Giganotosaurus snout, sending it to the ground once again, the Giganotosaurus stood up again and took the spinosaurus down, it was about to kill the spinosaurus when luckily the deinonychuses arrived just in time to rescue the humans.

While the deinonychuses had no side, they were still kind of helpful, the female deinonychus gave the spinosaurus a scar on its left side of the head, the spinosaurus teamed up with the deinonychus couple to take the Giganotosaurus down, the three charged at the deinonychus taking it down, The Giga was weak, it screeched and limped back to the forest back to its home.

The deinonychuses couple nodded to the spinosaurus, leaving it alone and heading back to the woods, the spinosaurus redeemed itself and left the humans alone, allowing them to survive.

Owen, Claire, Maisie, Ian, Alan, Ellie, Gabriel, and Kayla slowly get out of the jeep and watch the spinosaurus leave back to the woods, it let out a last roar as it disappears into the darkness.

"What now?" Maisie asked.

"We go home." Alan repied, sighing in relief.