Chapter 25

Everyone shivered in fear, Alan looked at Gabriel.

"Who is the fastest here?" Alan asked.

"Probably me, why?" Gabriel replied.

"Gabriel, find us a way out of this place." Alan added, "You are our only hope."

Gabriel nodded, "Got it." Gabriel runs to the woods.

"Run." Alan said in a low voice, but everyone near him could hear it.

The Giganotosaurus charged at them, trying to reach for Claire.

Owen, Claire, and Kayla helped Dr. Grant, Dr. Sattler, and Dr. Malcolm run as fast as they could.

The Giganotosaurus ran after them, they all screamed in fear.

"We have to find shelter!" Alan yelled.

"I don't see any!" Ellie replied.

"The jeep!" Maisie pointed out, they all rushed towards the jeep, they allow the older ones and Maisie to get inside first.

Owen gets inside, he takes a seat, he sped up the jeep, he rode it through the clearing he tried to get into the woods but was unable, the jeep was suddenly out of gas.

"Ugh!" Ian groaned, he looked to his right and saw the Giga's big yellow eyes.

They shivered in fear, Alan and Ellie held their hands together, Maisie shed a tear, Claire tried to comfort her, Owen honked the jeep, but it only triggered the creature, even more, the Giga flipped the jeep over multiple times, they rolled over to the edge of a giant cliff, the Giga stopped them from falling by stepping on the trunk of the jeep smashing it, the jeep was sinking in the mud, it was entering the car, everything was getting dirty and soaked.

"We're being crushed!" Ellie cried, trying to get away from the mud.

"How will it get directed!" Alan gasped for air.

The jeep was nearly falling down from the cliff, they held themselves in place.

"Oh my god-" Kayla screamed.

"Mom! Dad!" Maisie whimpered, she held herself on the seat.

"Brace for impact!" Owen shouted.

"There's water down there-" Kayla replied.

"Yeah, but also rocks." Owen said.

Alan looked around, "We don't have to fall with it." Alan opened the door, the jeep was hanging from the cliff, Ellie walked along with him, "Are we doing this?" he offered her, his hand.

Ellie nodded, she held his hands, both of them jumped off the jeep, screaming and falling into the water.

"Yup." Ian added, "They really are insane."

The Giganotosaurus tried to reach for them again but was unable.

Ian was next, "I'm not doing this."

"But you have to." Owen sighed, suddenly Owen gave Ian a little push, he fell into the ocean.\

Maisie breathed, she jumped next, she screamed and splashed into the water.

The jeep was nearly falling,  Owen and Claire jumped next, Kayla was stuck inside "Oh no, Guys guy!"

Suddenly he Giganotosaurus dropped the jeep with Kayla inside, she removes her off of the back seat and is able to jump off of the falling vehicle.

The jeep explodes as it hits the rocks, they made it, they all manage to swim back to the shore, on a nearby beach.

Alan groaned, "Well, that was-"

"Insane." Ian replied, he adjusted his shirt.

"Yes." Ellie agreed with Ian.

"I hate heights." Claire said, she twisted her hair, trying to dry it.

"How will Gabriel find us now?" Kayla asked as she removed water from her boots.

"We don't know." Owen shrugged, "But we will definitely find him first." Owen pointed at a raft.

"A raft!" Alan cheered.

The humans rushed to the raft, they started it, and headed towards the island again, leading to a river.

Pteranonds flew nearby, but completely ignoring the survivors.