Chapter 29

The last survivors watched the spinosaurus head back to the woods, they all waited a few seconds until it actually left, when suddenly their rescue arrived, a paramedic plane landed on the landing track, the survivors hid under a BioSyn double-decker airplane.

The medics rushed towards them, patching up all their scars and healing their wounds, they all spoke to each other for a minute, Owen and Claire share a kiss again, Kayla was realizing that her past thoughts were really wrong, Kayla sat beside Gabriel, they smiled at each other and held hands.

Alan and Ellie distance themselves from the group for a minute, when suddenly Ellie pulled Alan close and kissed him right on the lips, Ian watched it uncomfortably, Gabriel tried to kiss Kayla, she denied it, Gabriel sighed.

The medic then said it was time to go, they all formed duos and walked back to the plane, Kayla hugged Maisie, Ellie and Gabriel laughed together, Owen and Claire snuggled together, Ian and Alan debated things, the plane then took off, Claire was still kind of scared of heights, she avoided looking down, Claire and Owen laid down on Owen's shoulders, he was still awake, Kayla nodded to Owen, meaning she wouldn't annoy him any longer.

They all watched the sunset as they left Isla Sorna, the new island of nightmares to multiple people, a flock of pteranodons flying off the island could be seen, Alan and Ellie looked at each other and just ignored it, it was a Jurassic world after all.