CHAPTER 11

Olivia closed the door behind her, a smile on her face. She let out breath leaning against the door before letting out a squeal as she sunk into the floor. "Oh my god." She said, her hand on her mouth, still slightly in shock of the extremely eventful past twenty-four hours.

She took off her shoes, and set her purse down on her bedside table. Taking her phone out, the first thing she did was look in her gallery. She and Lance had taken a picture while they were in the car on the way back to the hotel.

Olivia's brown hair was tied up, with a few strands escaping on both sides, and her neon blue highlights standing out. A smile was prominent on her face, and her eyes twinkled with joy.

Lance's hand was on the steering wheel, with the other one resting comfortably on Olivia's leg. The smile on his face was so bright that Olivia was sure it could power up all of Montreal.

Deciding that she would sleep easier after a warm shower, she walked into the bathroom, and let the warm water wash over her. Humming a soft tune under her breath, she took her favourite shampoo, and massaged it on her head.

As she reached for her body wash, her adrenaline had started to go down, and she started to feel the tiredness from throughout the day, and her eyes started to droop.

Stepping out from the bathroom, she got dressed for the night, opting for a t-shirt, and a pair of sweatpants. As she lied down on her bed, she opened her phone to see a text message from Lance that made her smile.

Goodnight Via. Thank you for tonight.

A couple of floors away from there, Lance was just stepping out of the shower. When he got back to the hotel, the first thing he had done was call his sister, and tell her how his night went.

After contemplating sending Olivia a message, he decided on something short, and simple. He clicked the send button, and went into the shower while waiting if she would reply.

He ran a towel through his soaking wet hair, and looked for a clean shirt to wear. Finding a shirt on his table, he pulled it over his head and flopped down on his bed. Turning on his phone, he unlocked it and saw that Olivia had replied to his message.

Thanks for tonight, I had fun. It felt kinda like when we were younger. Goodnight Lance! Xxx

A smile crept on to his lips. His thoughts ran wild with one idea in mind. 'She sent kisses.' He turned off his phone, and stared at the ceiling.

He couldn't stop thinking about her. Her eyes, her smile, and the scent of her perfume and all of her features seemed imprinted into his mind. He silently hoped to himself that Olivia was thinking of him as well.

(She was by the way.)

Olivia had just clicked send on her message when she screamed into her pillow. She smiled, and put a hand over her mouth. 'I just sent him kisses...' she thought. "Oh my god, I just did that!" she said, slightly freaking out.

She got up, and looked out her window. The lights of Melbourne were starting to go out for the night. Looking at the time, she thought to herself that she should go to sleep as well.

Olivia thought of Lance. The image of his dark brown eyes, and messy brown hair was burned onto her mind, and she knew that she wouldn't forget about him anytime soon.

Olivia was falling again. She was falling fast, and she was falling hard. She always thought knew she was over him, but now she wasn't so sure anymore.

Lance had already fallen. He fell for her a long time ago, and he had no intention of letting her go this time. He lost her once, and he wasn't going to do it again.

That night, both of them slept soundly, thinking of each other, and silently hoping that the other was thinking of them too.

a/n: Hey guys! This chapter is a bit on the shorter side, but on the other hand, I'll be posting one or two more chapters this week since I'll have a bit more free time than usual.