Chapter 10

Win no matter what 👊✨

_____________________
Jimin's POV

- Lost -

"Jimin, you almost fried the entire room there!" Taehyung scolded me, hitting me head as we walked forward. "YEAH! We were there too, you know!" Jin reminded me while carrying both of our bags since I was still too weak from the transformation.

"Mianhe..."I apologized sadly and wiped my nose with my sweater, eyes started to water again as I sniffed once more, remembering what happened. "Hey, what's the matter?" Jin stopped his tracks and grabbed both of my cheeks, caressing them softly.

"It's just that," I wiped my tears with my sweater paws. "Why would they think I would like it! I mean sure it feels good but I never asked for it! I never asked to be touched! To feel dirty! To be harassed on the first place! So why did they do that to me!" I didn't even bother to stop my tears falling down again and collapsed at the floor, forming a W with my legs.

"Jiminie," Taehyung said softly and hugged me from behind. "You did pass through that, it proves how strong you are besides!" Taehyung stood up infront of me and showed excitement on his eyes. "You did give them a piece of your sassiness back at the principal's office! Even Chiron was speechless"

Jin smiled happily as he nodded his head vigorously and pressed both of his hands on my cheeks, squishing my face. "You did well! I taught you well! You kicked their asses with your sassiness! I can die with proudness!" Jin was acting as if he was fainting, laughing emitted from my lips seeing I see my hyung acting funny.

"Thanks, hyungie!" I smiled happily, finally showing my cute smile. "No problem, Mochi. Now let's go, yah? It's getting dark and Jin still needs to cook" Jin groaned in laziness, learning he has to cook. The last time Taehyung and I cooked without Jin's assistance, we made the egg too sweet! I thought the sugar was salt!!!

"What do you guys want?" Jin asked, flicking his side bangs to the side and looked at us with curiosity. "Kimchi Fried Rice!!" Taehyung  and I said in unison making Jin laugh and ruffled both of our hairs. "Aish! You two!" Jin chuckled as he grabbed our necks with his arms, crushing our heads to the side of his chest.

"YAH! LET GO OF US! HYUNG!"

~Flashback~

"Im sorry," Yoongi said softly out of forced and Chiron slapped his head with his horse tail. Yoongi almost fell forward due to the impact but instead he groaned in pain and rubbed his head as he glared at me.

"Im sorry, okay?" Yoongi said it louder this time and I rolled my eyes with my legs crossed together, back straight to make my look superior. Chiron coughed, signaling to make Hoseok say his apology next.

"Sorry too," Hoseok rolled his eyes and crossed his arms out of frustration. I wanted to laugh on how pathetic this is but I was not in the mood to do so because the asshods are fucking here.

"Ahem," Chiron coughed as he gestured me to say sorry too. Oh, you must be wondering why I must say sorry! It's because I almost did set them in fire. I couldn't have continued doing that but my hydra was about to come out so I sadly had to stop the fun.

"Im sorry too,"  I sighed in annoyance and rolled my eyes. Chiron nodded happily at the 3 of us. "Sorry for not deep frying you guys even more," I smirked at my continuation of my apology. Yoongi and Hoseok glared at me, as if daggers are leaving their eyes.

"What?" Hoseok wanted  to make sure he heard clearly because he didn't want to kill someone innocent because of his misheard. "Oh, sorry!" I chuckled as waved my hand forward before continuing to speak.