Chapter 13

What a bold move😉

_______________________
Jimin's POV

- Bold -

"I have a question," I asked quietly, rubbing my thighs together while playing with my sweater. "Hmm? What's wrong?" Hoseok asked, coming closer to me, checking if I was okay. "Umm, are we gonna like fight?" They looked at me confusingly, arching their brows.

"Fight? What do you mean by fight?" Yoongi asked as he sat down in the teacher's table with me. "Umm like those fighting games? Like when we fight against each other and we will see who will go to the finals and blah blah blah," Yoongi and Hoseok's eyes went wide and suddenly burst out to laughter, making me blush in embarrassment.

"You mean the Olympic Battles?" Yoongi laughed making me sink down to the teacher's seat in embarrassment as I nodded slowly. "Y-Yeah," It was Hoseok's turn to sit beside me in the teacher's table, thank the heavens that the teacher's table is big! If not! I couldn't have been crushed by them in the middle!

"We don't do that anymore. In fact, Zeus declared that we will stop doing the Olympic Battles" Yoongi explained thoroughly but that left me confuse, why would Zeus stop it? A playful god like him wants to stop battling? That's new!

"And Zeus did that because...?" I was curious to know the answer because Im still surprised that Zeus, himself, stop the Battles. "Last year was very chaotic and full of drama" Hoseok answered but that wasn't enough! I wanna know more! "How so?" I looked at the both of them, waiting for the deets—I mean story.

"Well, it started when Liam, another son of Zeus, won one round against Jaxon, a son of Ares. As you might know, Zeus and Ares doesn't have a happy father and son relationship. According to the people, Ares claimed that Liam cheated and of course, Zeus didn't accept the fact his own son is talking bad about his other son who clearly not cheated." Yoongi took a deep breathe first, tired from the explanation.

"I'll take it from here, Yoongi," Hoseok patted his back who smiled at his best friend's consideration. "We weren't even close to semi-finals when Zeus and Ares started to fight. Their fight was so intense, the whole Olympus shook like an earthquake but the people in the stadium were severely injured but no one died so you don't have to look so scared, Sunshine" I blushed at the sudden pet name that was given to me.

I looked down as I blushed heavily, I wasn't used to nicknames like that because no one had the initiative to call me those pet names! These two are the first that has ever called me these type of nicknames.

"Aigoo! You're so cute!" Hoseok suddenly squealed making me squeal too, he wrapped his fingers around my cheeks, squishing them like Im so plushie. "Holy shit! You're so cute!" I blushed once more at compliment that was given to me. "C-Cute?!? Yah! Let go!!!" Hoseok shook his head with his bright smile which pierced through my heart at the cuteness.

"Yah! You're hurting him! Stop!" Yoongi scolded his best friend as he leaned forward to my direction to stop him. I flinched at the spot when I felt his hot breathe lurking around my neck. My heart didn't stop beating! The more he leans forward, the more I panic in gay.

Why is my heart beating so fast for 2 guys?!?

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Geez! I'll stopppp!!!" Hoseok whined like a child making me let out a small giggle, learning Hoseok's childish side. "Geez! You're such a troublesome sometimes!" Yoongi groaned in annoyance, sitting comfortably at the table.

"Nahhh! You love me!" Hoseok's eyes begun to sparkle like crazy making Yoongi roll his eyes and flicked his forehead. "In your dreams, asshole" Hoseok pouted, rubbing the middle of his forehead, giggling is what came out from my mouth.