Chapter 2

Let's get it💅✨

___________________
Taehyung's POV

- Declaration -

"Let's see what you've got, snake boy" Jimin said with cocky grin as he threw his chakram in the air and caught it successfully. I rolled my eyes as they turned bright gold and felt the black tattoo on my right arm turn into a silver mix with green and gold snake. It crawled down my arm as it slowly turned into a whip.

I smirked at the petrified Jimin right in front of me. I whipped the ground, scaring Jimin even more causing me to smirk cockily. "Where's your cockiness now, Chim?" He rolled his eyes at me and bend down to his fighting position "It's not my damn fault that your weapon is so intimidating!" I laughed as I walked forward with my snake whip.

"Of course it's intimidating" I chuckled huskily as I move my whip closer to me. "After all," I wrapped the middle of the whip around my fingers and smirked at Jimin. "Im the son of Medusa" I threw my whip at him, making a loud smack sound but he dodged it by doing a aerial cartwheel at the side.

"Fuck! I hate it when you do that!" Jimin panted a bit as he gripped his weapon tighter. I smirked at him as I arched my brow cockily "The more why I should do this!" I whipped at his side again but he blocked it with his chakram.

He rolled at the side as he threw his chakram to me but I was fast and did a back flip. Once I landed, Jimin was right in front of me and immediately punch me in the chest, making me fall. I looked up to see Jimin crossing his arms, cockily. "Who's laughing now, snakey-poo?"

Jimin knows I hate that nickname so much so I glared at him. "V, you know what to do" I instructed my snake through a mind link . "On it, Tae" V answered as he de transformed himself as a whip and turned into a regular snake.

Without Jimin noticing, V crawled at the ground as he went behind Jimin, who can't stop talking that he won and which punishment should I take. "I think I should make you clean my ro-FUCK!" Jimin felt something rough crawl up his flesh.

I smirked as I saw V crawling up to Jimin's body, wrapping his body around his. Jimin can feel his bones being squeezed a bit, making him groan in pain. "V! Why now!" Jimin yelled at my snake who just laughed. "Sorry Chim, Im loyal to my human" V chuckled after seeing Jimin's dramatic face.

"Admit your defeat" I crossed my arms as I stared into Jimin's angry eyes. "NA-UH!" Jimin shook his head like a kid, making the two laugh. "Your punishment won't be that bad! C'mon, just admit your defeat!" Jimin glared at me, making his eyes shrink.

"The last time you said that! You made me your damn slave in the dang festival! Do you have any idea how many bags of food I carried!?! I think I broke my back at that time!" Jimin whined like a child as he kept moving around. V had to make sure they won't fall down so he tried his best to maintain their position.

"Alright!" I sighed as I placed my hands on my hips. "Your punishment is just to make me your famous chocolate chip ice cream!" Jimin arched his brow in confusion "Heh?" He tilted his head to the side.

I blushed a bit as I looked away "Your chocolate chip ice cream is what I want" Jimin confused faced soon turned into a laugh, making me blush more and rubbed the back of my leg with my foot.

"You serious? Why can't you just buy it!" Jimin laughed like a mad man as he continued to move around. V wasn't having fun at all because of this but he loved the boy's attitude so he will let this slide.

I hit Jimin's shoulder as I whined like a child "Shut up! I love yours better! So be quiet!" I hit Jimin's arm as he continued to laugh loudly.

Until we saw a scythe travel in between us and landed on the tree at the other side. We were shock to process but our heads turned at the other side to see who threw it. "YAH!" Jin yelled with veins showing on his neck. Three of us gulped at the scary Jin, we fear our lives for this moment.