Chapter 8

Im pig! Oink! Oink!🐷🐷🐷

_____________________
Taehyung's POV

- First Day -

"They're our fucking neighbors!" I cursed as I held my backpack tighter while walking at the sidewalk towards our school. "Yup! Just perfect! Now we gotta see them also!" Jimin kicked the rocks in front of him with his hands on his pockets and shoulders up.

"Yah! Face front! You might hurt yourself! Stop!" Jin pulled Jimin backwards by holding his shirt. Jimin looked up to see, he was about to bump into a pole. "SEE! You almost hit your head in the pole!" Jimin pouted as he suddenly started to whine.

"Make me hit my head so I can have amnesia!" I rolled my eyes as I hit Jimin's back with my backpack. "AISH! Tae!" Jimin rubbed his back and groaned in pain. I looked at him with a glare, making him gulp a bit.

"If you have amnesia," I said as I stopped in front of him with my hands on my hips. "Who will help me annoy Jin?" Jin looked at me with wide eyes and turned into a glare "AISH! You also!" He hit me in the arm making me laughed loudly, gaining another glare from Jin and a laughter from Jimin.

"I cannot with you today," Jin put his hands upwards as he walked passed Jimin and I. We continued to laughed loudly while running towards him. "WAIT UP, EOMMA!" Jimin yelled as I hit Jin's back, making his upper back move forward a bit.

"AISH! YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!"

༻✦༺

"Someone tell these stupid asshods, I will personally perform an eye surgery at every single person right now if they don't stop staring" Jin's eye kept twitching with his fist clenched tightly the moment we entered GM Academy.

"Calm down, hyung!" Jimin kept caressing Jin's arm with a small smile, trying to calm him down. "We literally just made a scene with their favorite dicks on our very first day here," I reminded him as fixed the position of my strap of my bag.

"It's obvious, they will get irritated" Jimin pouted and crossed his arms, aggressively. "These asshods are so desperate!" I laughed on how this cute mochi kept glaring at every asshod we pass by that kept glancing at us.

Without me knowing, I somewhat bumped into a person, making them fall down to the ground. I arched my brow as I looked down to see a girl with her tight crop-top and tight short skirt. Her position is like one of those animes where the girl falls when they bump into someone.

You know? With their knees up and one eye is close while the other one is open but is trying to look like she's in pain and both hands are at the ground. That's her position right now.

Every anime ever.

"Owie" The girl said, trying to look cute and kept rubbing her head. Bitch, you fell in the ground landing with your flat ass not your damn head. Here I thought, I was the dumb alien here. Whose with me?

"You should watch where you're going, Oppa" This damn bitch giggled! Giggled! And for what? To make me laugh at her "cute" teeny wheeny voice? This damn asshod thinks we are living at her own world. I give full consent on who will slap the shit out of her right now.

"Errr...yeah, I guess" I tried to sound normal because I am at my last straw of wanting to beat this asshod up. I looked at her one more time to see she's pouting, trying to look cute. Fuck, I almost puked at the horrible sight.

As a matter of fact, can I puke?

I sighed, trying to control my anger as I walked forward without helping her. I would help her but I don't want her STD germs spreading throughout my beautiful skin. Without further notice, I felt an ass bumped my abdomen.