Chapter 1

Incase you didn't know! Im not gonna only focus on Taekook! I'll focus on the 3 ships which are Taekook, Yoonminseok and Namjin! Okiee??? Taekook won't be the only you will read!!!

____________________
Taehyung's POV

- Beginnings -

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I heard my best friend's voice screaming from a far as I ran faster, with his boxers on my hand. "YAH! YOU SNAKE! GIVE ME BACK MY BOXERS, DAMN IT!" Park Jimin yelled louder as he ran towards his annoying best friend.

"NA-UH!" I laughed a loud as I swing his boxers in the air while screaming obnoxiously. Jimin's eye twitched in annoyance as his fist clenched tightly, turning white. "TAEHYUNG! I WILL PERSONALLY DIG UP YOUR GRAVE!" Don't worry, Jimin is wearing clothes right now!

But the last time this happened, I stole Jimin's towel so in the end, Jimin ran through these walls naked. It's a good thing it was night time when it happened! Jimin didn't leave his room for a whole week after that due to embarrassment but he can't stay mad at me because we've been together since birth.

"Oh dear, they have started again" I heard one old maid talking as she giggled. "What started?" I think she's new since she doesn't know what's happening. The old maid grabbed the new maid's hand "Mr. Kim and Mr. Park are always like this! The entire castle is their whole playground!"

The new maid looked shocked as I passed by her and gave her my boxy smile. I saw her blush a bit as she turned back to the old maid "You didn't tell me he was a hottie!" Sometimes I hate my snake hearing! You have no idea how much I cringed at that.

The old maid laughed as she finished cleaning the picture frames. "Don't even bother! He won't notice you!" The new maid pouted as she crossed her arms. "And why not? I can guarantee I am good in bed! I mean look at me!" The new maid twirled her hair with her fingers.

I gagged in air after hearing those words, almost head straight to the bathroom so I could puke. "You're gorgeous, sweetie!" The old maid smiled, making the new maid smirk in victory and arched her brow, trying to act cool and mighty.

"But!" The old maid placed her hands on her shoulders, startling her. "He's gay!" I wanted to see her reaction so badly but I could tell she is shock right now. The old maid said it with such a straightforward face and with a smile! Oh my snakes! I wanted to laugh so badly but Jimin is catching up!

"So why not take your attitude to the bathroom and scrub the toilets with it, yah?" The old maid smile as she walked away, clearly annoyed with the new maid's pride and attitude. The new maid gasped dramatically as she stomped her way while complaining loudly, thinking someone will hear her pleads but bitch she thought wrong.

No one would help her because the old maid is a nymph and one of her powers is mind linking, meaning she can talk to someone or a group of people on her mind and she told everyone to ignore the new maid's words. Not to mention, the old maid is the head maid of the castle.

I looked backed again to see Jimin running faster than ever. I squealed as I tried to speed up my speed. I saw someone carrying a huge ass mirror and is making it blocking my direction. "Oh fuck..." Jimin smirked seeing that my way is being blocked. "No where to run, Kim!"

I rolled my eyes as I jumped sideways and landed to the wall and then jumped forward so Im already at the opposite side of the mirror. "DAMN IT!" I heard Jimin yelled from the other side but soon he used the same technique as I did.

I giggled like a girl who just saw her crush just by seeing Jimin's annoyed face. I started to build up my speed as I grip his cute anime boxers on my hand. "OIIII! Get yo ass back here and lemme beat it up!" Jimin won't admit but Taehyung is a fucking fast runner than him, especially since he has short damn legs.