IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT

Allow me to say sorry in advance, but your worst dreams has come true. I am discontinuing this book. Now, I am guessing you are curious to why I am ending this story? So before you all start hating me, commenting rude slurs, pressuring me to finish the story. Please read my reasons first.

1) I've grown as a Kpop Fan. I've been a Kpop Fan before the world knew Kpop. I can prove this by saying: I am one of the Armys that knew that J-Hope used to be known as the sharpest jawline. Old Armys where you at? AHAHAHA. Now back to the topic, my long life as an Kpop Fan allowed me to see the journey my favorite bands go through. The more I see them, the more I see them as family.

REALITY CHECK! I don't ship Taekook as I used to. As I said before, I grew as a fan as different sparks of interest grew within me aka anime. I began to see Taekook as brothers along the way. Not gonna lie, me writing this story is like writing incest, and I do not support incest at all. I only continued writing because of my readers, but I really couldn't do it already. I lost all motivation.

Did you know? I used to be so immatureto the point I get mad at the girls that are around BTS and other bands, but right now, I don't care about that anymore. In fact, I would like it if they will be comfortable with other groups even with girl groups, but their immature fandoms aren't allowing that. At this point, I'll be happy if they have a lover. All Kpop Groups deserve happiness, and society does not have the right to take that away.

2) My other stories are just sitting here. You're probably thinking, why didn't I publish them along with Ding Dong and Snake of Greece? Try being in my place wherein you have to update all stories, writing a chapter for each story, proofreading each chapter—balancing this with my personal life. See? It's hard. Life as a author is harder than you think.

3) I'm fucking excited to show my other stories. Ya'll. Let's make kwento [make me say a story]. I am literally imagining your reactions as I read the works I have in store for you. I'm really excited to show my stories; I want to show my writing skills more above my fanfics.

However, I am not letting go of Kpop Writing. I'm just letting go of BL Kpop Writing, meaning I won't write for boyxboy Kpop fanfics anymore.

I know you are all sad that I am leaving this story, and allow me to apologize once more. I did promise that I won't discontinue, but I really can't do it for I see Taekook, Yoonminseok and Namjin as family. It's like I'm writing incest here.

This took me a lot of courage to write this because I know it will break your hearts since you like the story. Please don't hate me or create a riot in the comment section about me discontinuing this book just  because I grew as a person.

Once again, I'm sorry for not keeping my promise for not discontinuing the story. But let me make one more promise.

I promise that I will provide you the best plots, scenes, drama when I published my other stories.

I really do hope we will meet again in my other stories.

See you in my next story, Readerellas 😊💜