Chapter 14

Just a normal day

_________________________
3rd's POV

- Broken Hearts -

Can you believe that 5 months passed since GM Academy was created. It's been 5 months since the school of gods and monsters exist. 5 months has passed but the conflict between most gods and monsters radiate the entire school especially the son of Athena and the son of Medusa.

They call it they battle between Owl and Snake.

5 months ago, Taehyung knew that he won't back down and would ignore the son of wisdom countless of times. He often send cold stares to the god causing everyone (specifically Jungkook's fangirls) to get angry at the snake of GM Academy. Of course, Taehyung didn't mind because he is already tired with their bullshit.

The son of wisdom already knew that Taehyung is mad at him but what he is thinking is wrong. Wisdom's son thought that the green snake is mad at him for forcefully kissing him in the janitor's room months ago so he also made distance with him so he won't hurt him any further.

Jungkook's heart broke a lot of times to see the cold stares coming from his snake, he already accepted the fact that he has a thing for Taehyung. He went through a lot of drinking and thinking over the past months and it led with the conclusion that he indeed has a crush on the boy.

It was weird for Jungkook because he never had a crush on anyone and not to mention, he just met the guy. How did one kiss change it all? His mind was so stress from overthinking to find the answer he needed.

(🎶 One kiss is all it takes 🎶 Okay sorry—just wanted to say that AHAHAHAHAHAH BACK TO THE STORY)

He couldn't just ask his hyungs that about his situation with Taehyung or else things can get dirty and he wouldn't want that to happen to his snake. Over the past months, he actually started to stare at Taehyung, to think about him, daydream about him. His mind is full of Taehyung and thats why he concluded that he indeed has a crush on him.

The snake's son already accepted the fact a long time ago that he had a crush on Jungkook. What's he searching for right now is yet to be found. He wanted to know why his heart only beats fast when he is around. Even just by thinking about him makes his heart almost jumped right out his chest.

Taehyung finalized his thoughts and feelings for the wisdom bunny but it was still kinda not yet clear. To prove his theories, he needed to be close to Jungkook but it was hard for him.

One, he is always surrounded by sluts, whores, and his friends so it was more of a snake vs a pack wolves. Two, he knew he would freeze due to his heart raising when he is around so his mind would be blank even just by his presence and lastly, he is terrified.

He is scared by the fact that if he tries his theories on him then, would he fuck another girl after? Taehyung dislikes this feeling. He dislike the fact that he feels weak because of Jungkook but the thought of Jungkook toying with his feelings, hurts even more and he hated it.

"Tae? You okay?" Taehyung was snapped back to reality when he heard his mother-like best friend at the side. Taehyung looked at him to see his concern face which made him feel guilty for making him feel like this.

"Yeah. Don't worry about it, Jinnie" Taehyung forcibly let out a smile, not wanting to worry his hyung even more. "Liar," Jimin suddenly said, gripping the strap of his bag as he looked at Taehyung, examining him.

"We've all been together since fucking diapers. Our bond is basically telepathic! We know if you're okay or not, Tae! So answer us honestly, are you okay?" Taehyung looked down at his mochi best friend with sad eyes but he kept his smiling face.