Chapter 0.4

M E D U S A 'S   S T O R Y
_____________________

Medusa walked through the deep forest with an evil grin plastered at her face. As she walks by, animals would get away, creatures would flinch. The trees were even scared at the new born snake. Medusa was excited, excited to meet her bestfriend.

"I love the sweet taste of revenge!" Dominic grinned like an idiot making Veronica nod vigorously. "I can't believe Im agreeing with you but I am" Python sighed at the childish acts of the 2 but he couldn't help and agree as well. This bitch hurt his human. She needs to pay, it's like what they say, right?

An eye for an eye

"Are we almost there? I wanna kill already" Veronica growled evilly, making Medusa chuckle deeply. "Oh we are, Veronica" Python smirked evilly as he moved forward a bit "This is gonna be fun" Dominic looked at Python with wide eyes "Damn, man! I didn't know you like killing!"

Python rolled his eyes "Of course! This bitch hurt our human! So let's give her a piece of her own medicine!" Medusa laughed sadistically, thinking on how to punish her ex best friend. Medusa's aura changed in one snap, she went from sweet girl to a sadistic badass hoe. Did she regret it? Fuck no, in fact, this excites her so badly.

Medusa is now wondering on why she hasn't did this before! The feel of this sensation, excites her too much, she couldn't wait to see the look on her ex best friend's face when she saw the new her. Medusa's veins started to be seen as her eyes glowed bright yellow and her claws suddenly went out from her fingers.

"So this is what it feels like to rebel" Medusa whispered quietly as she chuckler after. "I fucking love it" Medusa let out a sadistic smile as she continued to walk forward with her snakes, hungry for their prey.

They arrived eventually to Medusa's village but it was like 1 mile away from them. Medusa leaned at the tree with her arms cross and looked at the familiar faces of each and everyone. They didn't even care if she was missing and as if she care. What she cares about is her mother and father.

"We will strike and night. Attacking them on broad daylight is risky" Medusa instructed her snakes softly and they all nodded in agreement. Medusa stared again at the village and smirked when she saw Lily walking out from the bar with a bunch of boys.

Lily was smiling like an idiot and is failing miserably in flirting but the boys didn't mind because they needed someone to fuck. Lily is the second most beautiful woman in their village and with Medusa gone, she became number one. Lily loved the attention and started to manipulate everyone even kids.

"We're gonna have so much fun" Medusa licked her fangs with her tongue while staring at the village with her bright yellow eyes. This made her snakes smile sadistically as their mouth watered a bit in hunger and frustration. Medusa soon disappeared in the shadows, waiting for her royal entrance to come at night.

༻✦༺

"That's right! Keep grinding on me, baby girl!" Lily smirked as she grind her ass on his crotch while both of her hands are pumping other men's cocks. Lily's secret habit is having gang bangs with men. Whenever Medusa rejects the boys, they would go to Lily and fuck her till morning.

Lily loves the the attention she's receiving from every boy there is. She even fucked the chief of the village, he was at least 50 years old but Lily wants to manipulate the chief so she can rule over the village. The sad part is, the chief has a wife and child.