Chapter 0.3

M E D U S A 'S   S T O R Y
____________________

"Well I'll be damn!" Dominic screamed in excitement as he looked around at the cave they just found as the walked deeper in the forest. "Don't shout, you brat! You might get unwanted attention" Python glared as Dominic struck his tongue out.

"Maybe I want attention! Im sooooooo lonely! I need a lover!" Dominic said in a dramatic and sarcastic way at the same time making Veronica roll her eyes. "If you get a lover, I bet she will leave you because your of bitchy attitude" Dominic let out a gasped "You little bitch! C'mere you!" Python panic seeing the two fighting already. "Please calm down! Don't fight he-DID YOU JUST HIT ME DOMINIC?"

While the 3 kept bickering at each other, Medusa was still not over about what happen today.

First, she was raped by Poseidon.

Second, her one and only bestfriend betrayed her

Third, she will never see her parents again.

Medusa dropped down at her knees with her hands covering her face as tears started to drop from eyes. The other snakes went around her to comfort her. Medusa's mood lighten up a little. The 3 snakes noticed the sadness of their human.

Their hearts drop seeing the broken side of Medusa. Python went closer to her as he look at her straight into the eye "You can let it out, Medusa" Medusa's eyes widen as more tears started to come out.

She screamed really loud, the snakes couldn't do anything but just see her cry. They knew she needed this so what's the point of telling her not to cry. "Let it all out, hun. It's okay to cry" Veronica said sadly.

"What did I do to deserve this? What did I do wrong? Did I even do something wrong? So why! Why! Why did I end up like this! Why! Just why!" Medusa screamed as she cried harder. "Why! Why is life like this? Is this the reality of the world? Is this what you want Zeus? To make this world a shop of sex toys for your guilty pleasure?"

"Why Athena! Why didn't you at least listen to my reason! Why! I did everything to please you! I did everything to make you happy! Did I ever complain? Did I ever go against your word? So why! Why didn't you let me explain to you the situation? Why didn't you let me give the chance to speak?" Medusa's hands are both fisted at the sides of her head as she sunk to the ground.

"Why do I have to be pretty? Why do I have to be born pretty? Me being pretty caused my best friend to betray me! For a guy! Me being pretty caused that god to come and get me! Why does every guy have to be horny! Especially the gods! Why do you see us as your fucking sex toys? Even we have fucking feelings! You are all just after fucking sex! Sex this! Sex that! After having sex with us, you would fucking leave like nothing ever happen! So like fuck you assholes!" Medusa rose up from the ground as she looked up in the sky.

"Fuck all of you! Especially you Athena! Fuck you! Fuck you to Poseidon! Oh wait! I have a fucking better one! Poisehoe! There! Much fucking better! Fuck you Poseihoe! I fucking feel so bad for Amphitrite! You fucking cheater! You would act all innocent but deep down you're just like fucking Cronus except instead of shallowing children, you shallow every girl's virginity!" Medusa's eyes glowed bright as she kept ranting.

Medusa's village was kinda seen from this height so her eyes travelled there "Oh and fuck you to Lily! Fucking fuck you hoe! You sold me like some rag doll! After everything I did for you! I was fucking there for you when you needed me the most! I fucking helped you! Not those boys nor fucking Asher! The hell did that asshole did for you anyway? I did everything to make you happy! I suffered for you! Cried for you! Cared for you! This is how you repay me!?! Oh I fucking hope you get sacrificed to Cetus! Let's fucking see if someone will save your sorry little ass"