Chapter 6

Yeah, we some bitches you can't manage💅✨

____________________
Taehyung's POV

- Bunny Meets Viper Eyes -

"wHaT!?!"

Girls dropped their makeup stuff in the floor. Guys ended up falling to the floor while others stood up and looked at me with shock. I stared at the Son of Athena to look at me directly with his shock eyes and his mouth wide open.

"Impossible!" Mr. Hak screamed as he walked towards me with angry eyes. I swear to Zeus, he looks young but his mindset is a goddamn 60 year old man! "There's no way that snake of a whore has a son!" My eye twitch in anger when I heard those words. I turned to him, making him meet my scary gold eyes.

"What did you call my mother?" He flinched on how my voice got even more deeper. He started to shake in fear a bit but his stupid 'all mighty' attitude came back. "H-How dare you talk to your teacher like that!" I looked at him with my annoyed face, with my arms crossed, he continued to shake in fear.

"B-Besides! There's no way that bitch got a son! That bitch loves to whore around! That hoe is the fucking definition of STD!" Mr. Hak has the fucking courage to insult my mother like that. This asshod just made the wrong fucking move.

My eyes glowed turned gold and I brighten them as I stared at his right wrist. Soon, he started to scream in pain as he felt his wrist turn hard. He looked down to see it turning into stone "N-No" He whimpered as he backed up a bit.

The students around me screamed as they looked at me with scared eyes. They stood up in fear while some just sat down and trembled. Even the bunny-looking boy, looks terrified with me already. I smirked to see his eyes widen in fear.

"Perfect" I mumbled against my breath as I licked my lips.

I walked to the annoying ass teacher who is still screaming in pain. He yelped as fear when he saw me walking towards him. He looked over at his students to ask for help but they didn't budge due to fear.

I placed both of my hands on the table as I stared at him intensely. I licked at my lips when I saw him struggling with his stony wrist "Please don't..." He whimpered in pain, making me scoffed a bit.

I was able to glance at the side to see all of them watching, gulping and staring intensely at the scene in front of them. I smirked sadistically as I put my hand inside his pocket, whimpering and yelping is what I only hear from him. I took his wallet and opened it, trying to find his teacher ID card.

I took the card as I flicked my hair to the side. "Hak Jun-Seo, son of Dike" I arched my brow in amusement and looked at him. "Dike, the goddess of justice" He whimpered a bit as I placed his ID back to his wallet and put it inside his pocket again.

"It's such a pity" He flinched in fear as he bit his lip due to the intense stare I am giving him. "That someone like you" I stroke this annoying teacher's hair making him yelp. "Is even carrying the word justice, itself" He kept whimpering in pain as his stony wrist begun to get heavier.

"Do you know what's the difference between my mother and I, son of justice?" I asked as I traced my fingers down his wet cheeks. "Even without looking in your eyes," I leaned down to his ear with an evil smirk.