Chapter 7

Guys! Just to let you know! In this chapter, Im dropping my style on how I cook my steak! You guys can use it if you guys like AHAHAHAHAHAH.

____________________
Jin's POV

- No. 34 -

"Thank my Mother's ass that the teacher came before I skin that dimple boy into pieces" I rubbed the bridges of my nose and sighed. "Tell me about it," Jimin stomped forward with his cute fist and threw his hands on the air.

"That stupid kitty cat cat is fucking annoying!" Taehyung and I laughed with the cute pouty Jimin. "WHY YOU BOTH LAUGHING? Im fucking angry!" Jimin continued to throw his hands up in the air in anger.

"Well, my cute mochi," Taehyung held our mochi bestfriend's shoulders with his veiny hands. "Continue that anger when we are at our new house" Taehyung turned Jimin around and pushed him forward making Jimin trip a bit.

"BITCH! KEEP YO HANDS OF ME!" Jimin keeps hitting with Taehyung's hands with his small ones. Taehyung being Taehyung, he didn't budge one bit but continued to push Jimin forward, causing him to get angrier.

I continued to see Vmin bickering each other. I ended up smiling a bit to see Jimin chocking Taehyung already. My eyes observed the surroundings of Mount Olympus. As you all know, underneath the Castle of gods is the houses of the children of the 12 gods and goddesses.

Im surprised how big this land is, I guess these gods has a schedule of having sex or something. The 3 of us weren't walking in the highway but in the sidewalk. I wasn't used on how...uhhh...what's the term? Uhhh....not rocky?

Does that make any sense?

In the monsters kingdom, our roads are very rocky and it's not flat. There's a lot of holes and is a very cramped road, we often get complains on how the road is so small, they can't even let the carts pass.

But here in Olympus, the roads are smooth and clean. I wasn't used with it, I was used on small and cramped places like back home. The houses here are too modern and too white.

My eyes hurt just by staring at the white walls of each houses we pass. Almost every house we passed by has a huge glass window in every corner. Snakes in a can! What happens if an intruder throws a rock at the window! Why! These people too modern!

Ugh! I regret leaving my family! I like the area back home! Sure, it isn't modern but I love the wood structures of our castle, we also have some modern things but it's not that extreme as the ones here.

"Holy shit!" I was snapped back to reality when I heard Taehyung cursed loudly. I arched my brow in confusion as I walked to where Taehyung is standing. "What's wrong?" I asked, looking at the surprise Jimin and Taehyung.

They didn't say anything but Taehyung grabbed the sides of my cheeks and pushed them to the side. My jaw dropped when I saw our new house. It's not that white as the houses we saw, it has some wood decorations, making me sigh in relief but this house is too fucking big for us.

Holy shit, we have a damn balcony! Im so using that! I love watching the views! Especially the view now! It's a mix of purple and pink! It's such a beautiful scenery!