Chapter 18

Do you know what a Blood Orchid is?

___________________
Jimin's POV

- Blood Orchid -

"BWAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!" Jin's windshield laugh echoed through the forest. I had to cover my ears since his laugh is really loud. I rolled my eyes, glaring at him afterwards, "Oh! Shut it! You would have done the same thing!" I screamed embarrassingly, holding the basket of fruits—basket of berries mostly.

"YEAHHHH! Jimin! I couldn't have almost set them on fire the moment I will see 2 people doing some PDA at the side of the cliff!" Jin's tears of laughter keep dropping from his eyes as he struggles to walk with the weight of the fruits he is carrying and his obnoxious windshield laughter. "IT WAS MY HYDRA'S INSTINCTS! DAMN IT, JIN!" My eyes turned orange in frustration, seeing him still laughing at me! It was one mistake! C'mon!

"SO YOU'LL DO THE SAME THING WITH YOONGI AND HOSEOK WHEN THEY KISS YOU?" My entire body froze in an instant when I heard those words coming out from his damn teasing mouth. "W-Why a-are you suddenly bringing them up!" I stuttered while my face slowly turns red. "Pfft—don't start with me, Chim. I can SEE how you look at them and vice versa!" He gave me a teasing smug causing me to blush even more.

"B-But!! Weren't you just hating on them not too long ago?" These were the first words that came into my mind! Jin just giggled at me, his face relaxed along with his shoulders; he is looking all fresh and calm. "I know right? We were just hating on them yet here we are. Being mutuals with them..." Jin's cheeks started to heat up a bit. My mouth begins to form a smile, agreeing with his words, "Indeed, we are," I said while looking at the ground, daydreaming our future.

"YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!"

Our head snapped to the source of that angry voice. "Isn't that?" Jin stopped talking when he heard him screaming again. "Yup, it's Taehyung..." I finished the sentence.

Both of us looked at each other before running to the campsite.

When we arrived at the campsite, what we saw is incredibly shocking yet funny to watch: Taehyung is seriously gonna pounce on the 2 guys and 2 girls in front of him if Jungkook isn't holding him by the armpits. Our substitution professor, Simon, is in between them, trying to stop the fight with Namjoon.

"YOU DAMN SWINES! WHY DID YOU STEAL THE BLOOD ORCHID? AND HOW THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN PAST THE—HEIGSISHSKSIS! JUNGKOOK! LET ME GO! I NEED TO GIVE THESE 4 IDIOTS A BEATING!" Taehyung keeps struggling to get out from Jungkook's grasp, but the son of wisdom isn't backing out easily.

"Bab—Taehyung, why not calm down a bit, hmm?" Woah, the power Jungkook holds on Taehyung! He immediately calmed down—well, at least a bit.

Taehyung lets out a small breath before gesturing Jungkook that it's okay to let him go. He walks to the 4 people who is acting as if this isn't such a big deal; what cocky lil' hoes. "I specifically said to never enter the South territory! So why did you damn bim—just why did you go to the South Territory?" Taehyung glared at the 4, trying his best not to shout at them.

One of the girls scoffed and just flipped her hair while saying, "The flower looks pretty so I decided to take it. What's the prob? It's not like we harmed anyone."

She's right though...

What's wrong taking the flower? Or what is the significance of the flower?