Chapter 19

IMPASTA!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jin's POV

- Who's sus? -

"I can't believe we are playing this game in this time of crisis..." My mouth leaves a tired sigh as I watch the screen on my phone, doing some task. "Namjoon is basically electricity so we forced him—I mean asked him if he can charge our phones for us," Hoseok grins playfully while moving left and right vigorously, as if he is playing those car games.

"Bitch! Stop movin—HEY! YOONGI! STOP FOLLOWING ME!" Jimin screams when he starts to vigorously starts to move to the side with his joystick.

"I'M NOT EVEN FOLLOWING YOU!?! WE HAPPEN TO GO TO THE SAME DIRECTION!" Yoongi screams back while moving his joystick.

"THAT'S WHAT AN IMPOSTER WOULD SAY!" Jimin screams back while moving his body to the side with his joystick.

"Oh mamazita of my guacamole. Why are most of my tasks in electrical?" Taehyung suddenly announces, looking at us with confusion in his eyes. "Want me to go with you?" Jungkook asked, leaning his head down his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Namjoon, where the fuck are you?" I asked, while walking down the hallway. Namjoon looked up at me then back to his phone then said, "I'm in the Admin! I'm trying to see who is venting!" His brows frown, signaling that he is focusing intensely. I gave him an are-you-serious look then suggested, "Why not do that in Securi—SHHH! I'm focusing!" He shushed me by placing his index finger in the middle of my lips, annoying me.

"Why you little bra—Hoseok! You have to be imposter!" Namjoon yelled out of the blue with his cocky expression. "HAH? WHY?" Hoseok chocked on his own water when he was suddenly being accused.

"Because, the task bar is not going up when you finished swiping cards!" Namjoon answered with seriousness, really relying with his evidence to take down the imposter. "THAT'S NOT AN EXCU—I'M PRESSING THAT EMERGENCY BUTTON!" Namjoon yelled as he moves his joystick to go to the cafeteria to announce it.

"I'LL HELP!" Jimin suddenly screams, running towards the cafeteria to help Namjoon.

With one swift move, I suddenly pressed the kill button, killing Namjoon in one snap. "Oops?" I yawned while covering my mouth as I stare at the wide eyes and open jaws of everyone, especially Namjoon.

"JIN! YOU KILLED ME!" Namjoon whines, almost as if he is being cheated on; it's quite entertaining if you tell me.

"Yeah? And?" My monotone voice just made him whine even more.

"JIN! YOU TRAITOR!" Jimin yells when I suddenly killed him when he tries to run to the cafeteria to press the button.

"BITCH! WHY DID YOU RUN TO THE CAFETERIA?? YOU COULDN'T HAVE REPORTED THE DANG BODY?!?" Taehyung yells, pointing at his dumb bestfriend. "SHUT YO ASS UP! I PANICKED?!?" Jimin screamed back, trying to reason out.

"JIMIN! YOU DON'T LEAVE A DEAD BODY! WHAT HAPPENS IF THIS HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE? YOU'LL RUN TO THE POLICE STATION AND LEAVE THE BODY THERE?" Taehyung yelled back. The two are arguing at this point.

"Okay, you two knock it of—" I didn't even fucking finish my sentence when these two knuckleheads slapped my damn beautiful face. The two started to sweat when they saw my pupils on fire and cursed with a stutter.