Chapter 5

Forgive me also for the wrong grammars you will see here! It's like 12:43am here in the Philippines yet here I am! Awake and writing!

Here is the chapter you guys wanted💜💜💜

___________________
3rd's POV

- GM -

When the portal opened, some of the students collapsed at the floor as they tried to catch their breathe while the rest stood up as if nothing happened. "I am never going in a portal again!" Jimin screamed while putting his head at the floor.

"I wish they couldn't have just at least warned us about the portal giving us nauseous" Jin said as he tried to catch his breathe, his teary eyes and veins popping out explains it all. "Tell me about it" Taehyung breath heavily and put his head up to see the massive school.

Taehyung's eyes widen to see how huge this school is. He even forgot that he was about to vomit when he saw the school. It's almost like a castle but it's actually a school. Taehyung saw the name of the school that is hanging up in a banner saying

Welcome to GM Academy!

"So GM Academy is the name of this school?" Jin asked as he continued to stare at the blue sky for the first time

"So GM Academy is the name of this school?" Jin asked as he continued to stare at the blue sky for the first time. "I guess it is but like bro," Jimin called out for us as he looked at the white clouds.

"Is the sky always been this beautiful?" Jimin's eyes shine like the diamonds. It's always been Jimin's dream to see the blue sky. Just to remind you, they live in caves, they rarely have sunlight and never seen the actual sun. Their caves have holes that made the sunlight pass through it but it's just really small.

"What does GM even stand for?" Taehyung asked as his eyes gazed at the people that were hanging their heads out of the window. "Tsk, I forgot about them for a spilt second" Taehyung cursed under his breath.

"Fuck, I can't believe this is actually gonna happen" Jimin fixed the hood of his black cloak. "I know right," Jin said as he wiped his face with hands, trying to get use to the bright light.

Out of curiosity, Taehyung activated his snake hearing powers to listen what they are saying. His heart was shattered in a million pieces when he heard the hurtful comments about them. Taehyung hates being called a monster even though he is born as one.

"Holy fuck, that's a lot of greenies"

"Are they really that hideous for them to wear cloaks?"

"I heard the last son of Typhoon and Echidna looks ugly"

"Can we just talk about on how we will be seeing those green skins soon!"

"Dude, shut the fuck up! There's no way I will be friends with a monster!"

"I know right? What happens if the person near us hasn't taken a bath for decades?"