chapter 26

, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GO OVER THERE FOR!!!?" GD's voice could be heard throughout the house as I ate my dinner around the table. I came home late so my plate was left for me on the kitchen counter. I didn't feel like arguing with him so I ate my food in silence as he had his fit. "What now Jimin do you hate her so much that you can't go through with this!?" Still shouting I pushed my food around with my chopsticks. "I thought you were trying to be better for her!" He retorted. 

Having enough of this I slammed my chopsticks down. "Can't you see I am? What do you want me to do when she doesn't want anything to do with me? At least I can give her this" I shouted over him. All that built-up anger from today was coming out of me. My head started to pound "Why are you trying to push for this so badly when you know there is no potential for me and her? You have six other kids, maybe even more that we don't know about. Why can't they marry her? They are more capable" I gritted my teeth. 

"Because it has to be you. No one else can do this. Do you know what your issue is? You don't know how qualified you're and you push everyone away that is trying to show you you can" his voice softened. "Then what should I do? There is no space for reconcile. She didn't give me the option this time" I told him. "I will talk to her but for now try and stay on her good side or at least be acquainted again. You can't just give up, because you don't know what to do. If you loved her like you said you do you would be doing everything in your power to make sure she knows and can feel that from you. Be a better version of yourself for her. I can already see you're, show her that you're more than capable of being good to her"

Y/n pov- 

I was frozen, was what I heard true? Was I engaged to Jimin? Trying to hold me up, Hoseok helped me. "Let's go," he mouthed. I got on his back and he quickly went up the stairs. Walking to my room I rested my head on his back. "Is it true? Is he trying to change?" I muffled into his back. I didn't want to know the answer but it was better to know than get my hopes up and be completely wrong again. 

He nodded his head "Yeah, ever since you were gone. He has been doing things he has never done before". We got to my room and he opened my door and walked me to my bed. He gently set me down before putting my crutches on the floor. "Like what?" I inquired. "Well," Hoseok went to close my door before coming back over to sit on my bed. "As you have seen he has been expressing his emotions…" I cut him off. "Well yeah, I'm sure he has told Tzuyu he loved her multiple times before and expressed that to her without words" I rolled my eyes. "Ahh, I wouldn't even call that a relationship. They both were using the other for something that doesn't hold value" he explained. "The only other thing Jimin showed me is hatred and disgust. He literally told me that he should have let that truck hit me. What other emotion am I missing?" I enquired. Hoseok bit his lip. I don't know if I should tell you this. Jimin would kill me if he found out I said anything '' whispering he looked at my door and then back at me. "Though I could be petty I am not the type of person to run around chatting people's business especially as serious as this' '.

 " If you say so. Not too long ago I heard him crying in his shower. You might think it's normal for people to cry when they are stressed, angry, or sad but not Jimin. He has not cried since his mother's funeral when we were 6. He and his mom were close; he lived with her before moving here. GD used to have all of our mom's live here but his mom did not want anything to do with our family since GD lied to her about what he did for a living. He allowed her to live somewhere else but they had joint custody of Jimin so he knew everyone and even trained with us. One day on his way back from school his mother did not meet him halfway like she always does so he went home by himself. They lived in an apartment in Gangnam so you would expect the best security for each building. That wasn't the case here. Men from a rival group had gotten into his apartment and were torturing his mother. When they saw he got in the house they forced him to watch as they sexually assaulted and beaten her until she died" almost in tears I was ao mortified at what he had to go through. People are so cruel without a reason.