Chapter12

First and foremost shout out to pastaelcolor for creating this amazing cover for me😭😭😭😭😭. Sorry for not posting it up sooner wanted to show it off when I was done with the next chapter. Thanks boo love you😙. Secondly, I'm back from the dead😃 enjoy this chapter my loves❤.

Jimin pov

Waking up from a deep sleep I looked at my clock to see it was half past 4 pm. Still dazed and hungover from all the weed and liquor I intake in one night, I  don't remember one shit that happened last night. Flopping back down on my pillow I nuzzled my face into it hoping for some form of comfort.  Lost in thought, an unforgettable scent swarmed my pillows. It was like she was wrapped in my arms again, holding me so tightly. 

Shaking the thought out I got up from bed and strolled to the bathroom. 

All freshened up I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to have my first meal of the short day.  “Good morning” walking into the kitchen I go straight to the fridge whilst greeting my dad and brothers. There was an awkward silence for a moment while everyone sat at the table. 

“Where's Y/n?” a murderous silence engulfed the room as no one answered. “She did not come back home last night after your little outburst towards her. I trust you know where she went” my dad was sitting down in his usual spot at the head of the table. Saturday afternoons were his time to read over documents. All the company's information from when it first began to its future plans were all in that single document. “ I don't know she most likely ran off with her little boyfriend again” shrugging I pulled out my breakfast from the fridge to go and put it in the microwave. 

“She's not there we already called this morning Johnny said he hasn't seen her since he dropped her home yesterday night,” Namjoon says while looking up from his phone. I'm surprised he even cares about what happens to her. “She will be back by nightfall. She couldn't have gone far” I pushed the button on the microwave to heat up my food before turning on my phone.

“Get your head out of your ass. I don't know what grudge you have with her but whatever it is you need to drop it. She hasn't been anything but nice to you since you met her and all you could do is act on probability. Girls have been going missing these past few months between the border of the West and East side.  That's only 4 miles from here. If she is not home by tonight then we have to assume she was taken for the sweep.” Dad seemed more annoyed than usual.

“A couple of guys at the club said it's some new guys taking girls and putting them in brothels along the coast of Incheon. They gas the girls and put them in black trucks and send them to the houses.” all the way on the other side of the kitchen table Yoongi started to explain pieces of information. 

“The main location they seem to always sweep is the alleyway just off 15th street by the Starlight club”. “Isn't that the biggest club in Seoul? Dads officers swarm that vicinity so how could they even manage to take girls without someone seeing?” Jungkook cut him off to ask questions we were all thinking. “People around that area say that the officers were turning a blind eye for money. Even to the point where its known that it's going on by everyone who works in the club” he was interrupted by our dad with a “Corruption inside corruption I guess I have not been paying so much attention to my day job that these insubordinate flies can do whatever they want” are dad rubbed the stress from his face. 

“A few of those underlings go back to the club to brag about how much they rack up for some easy job they do. I never heard what the job was but by the way they are talking and how much they make it isn't as simple as they make it seem” Yoongi sighed.