chapter 16?🤔

(A/u- Razzle dazzle a second chapter for yah👻(and don't forget to read chapter 15)

Y/n pov:

Jolting up I started breathing in heavily, the cold air that surrounded me. The glass door to the balcony was left open and the moon was the only form of light I could look at. Chest beating rapidly I still felt like I'm being suffocated by him. Touching my neck I tried to calm myself down but it was slowly working. I looked around the dim room and could tell I was back at his place again just by the odor. Looking over to the spot next to me I see his spot cold and empty like himself. I wasn't in my own clothes from today so I'm guessing somebody changed me out of my clothes. Looking back to the balcony I listened to the sound of the waves caressing the rocks at the bottom as the light of the moon held me. I got up and walked to the balcony. I stood there just feeling the movement of the water and waves as it hypnotized me. Wondering to myself if my parents were worried about me I almost had the urge to cry again but I won't. Crying doesn't do anything for me but leave me with a headache and my body is in enough pain as it is.

I walked back to the bed feeling tired again. Being near the ocean always takes a toll on me. I pulled my cut scrunchy off and let my puff down. Massaging my scalp

"Oh you're finally awake I see" his room door was roughly pushed opened letting the light from the hallway fill up the room just as I was about to hide back under the covers. The artificial light blinded me as I looked towards the door to see Jay in his red robe with two bottles of Soju and a woman by his side. Just by the looks of it, he had more to drink than just those two bottles in his hands and so did she.

Unsteadily they walked over to the bed knocking things over. He put his bottles on the nightstand on his side of the bed while she got comfortable and started to pull off his robe. There was a white gauze covering his left shoulder. Whatever happened it didn't look like it affected him that much since he's still able to do all of that.

He started to kiss her as he got in bed. A whole makeout session happened right in front of me and they didn't care or were too drunk too.

I got up from the bed filled with his scent that disgusts me and tried to make my way to the door. I did not want to sit there and watch them make love to each other.

"Let me go" I cried as I could feel strands of my hair breaking in his fist. The doorknob was right at my fingertips until he pulled me back. "Where do you think you are going?" The smell of the alcohol was unyielding as he grunted.

"I don't want to be here, while you do this," I said in a barely audible tone. He scowled before shoving me onto the bed. "What? Are you jealous you can't have me all to yourself?" he smirked. The alcohol got to his head because he was very full of himself, more than usual. An unbothered look played on my face as he thought his looks would get him anything. "Either you take them panties off or I take them off for you" he growled while hovering over me. Closing my legs shut I was not gonna let him take advantage of me. "No" I kept a stern tone in my voice as I crossed my arms.

His eyes became dark and sharp as I defy him. He outfaced me while I tried my hardest not to be afraid of him. "Bring me my things Heize," he says while keeping his glare on me. Groaning, she got up and went to his walk-in closet with a liquor bottle in hand. "Ropes or handcuffs?" she yelled from the other room. Feverishly I started to shake. "Handcuffs, the smallest one for her dainty hands" I had looked for a way around him but from this position I was stuck.

She came back and gave him the cuff. "Leave us," he told her. She walked out of the room in just her underwear and two bottles of Soju. Opening the door, the warm light from before came in until it faded away as she closed the door behind her.