Chapter 34

Narrator- 

"Why are you even coming?" She said with her arms crossed. She sat back in her seat still heated from everything that happened yesterday. "To make sure you don't do anything reckless, and you don't know where she lives and can't go out by yourself anyways," he said. She pulled the hem of her dress down as she looked outside. "Sounds like you're just trying to protect her" she grumbled, not even audible. 

"You know you're a lot of trouble to deal with," he said, pinching her cheek. She glared at him, "Trouble that you caused" she said, poking him in his side. "I'm not going to touch her. You already patted me down before we left and I doubt I can kill her with my bare hands" she told him. "As if you didn't almost choke her to death," he scoffed. She rolled her eyes "I didn't, she would have just been unconscious". She checked her phone again for the video on the internet. It was taken down but she still fears that it can be up somewhere. "Unconscious my ass," he said. 

"I'm going to kick you in your ass after we get out of this car" she fixed her afro and pushed up her shades on her nose. They got to the complex and they walked up to her apartment. Jimin knocked on her door once and it pushed open. 

The room was disheveled and everything was broken and all over the place. "Tzuyu'' Jimin called for her. She rolled her eyes at his sudden behavior. "Crazy bitch probably went mad," she said under her breath as she walked around looking at her stuff. There was a note on the counter written in red ink. 'By the time you read this Y/n, what I have done will be reversed and I will be far away. I am sorry for what I have done and won't ever show my face around you. Just let Jimin know that I was sincere when I said I was sorry for what I did to him and will never forgive myself for what I had done and that I still love him.

Scoffing at the half-ass apology she held up the note between her fingers and said "Your girlfriend left you a love letter". He walked over and took it from her. He read the paper before side-eyeing her. "Someone smells jealous," he cooed before grinning. Unphased, she saw Tzuyu's computer was still on. She opened it and instantly a video started to play. A person fixed I guess what was the camera before moving back and showing their whole figure. It was Rosario.

In disbelief, she looked away from his sinister twisted grin. Tzuyu sat tied to a chair and gagged. "I'm guessing you're wondering how I got out of prison? And why am I even in this video with this girl?" He sighed. " It's all for you, my beautiful wife. I wanted to avenge you for posting those awful videos of you and those nasty rumors. I am doing it since Jimin wouldn't even if he wanted to. This is his beloved ex after all"  Rosario grinned knowing Jimin would be here. Jimin gritted his teeth as the veins in his neck began to palpitate. 

Y/n did and said nothing, everything she said about killing Tzuyu was not sitting well with her anymore. It left a bad taste in her mouth and her stomach started to knot. But he had some truth to his words, she thought. Jimin would have done nothing. He didn't even seem angry at all that she exposed her stuff to the world. Y/n started to question what was going on. 

Rosario pulled the gag out of her mouth. She choked and cried out. "I didn't hurt her too badly. I just forced her to make a video apologizing for all the lies. It should be up already by the time you see this. I will leave the address of where to find her at the end of this video. Bye, my wife, see you soon" the clip cut off and a tab popped up on the computer.  The address was on the search bar so Jimin took it down. 

She went online to see the apology video that he was talking about and to her surprise there was one. She knew Tzuyu wasn't sorry for what she did, she was forced to by him of all people so she doubted she would have said anything before this if she wasn't caught. She walked out of the apartment with a fog surrounding her. Was she upset by this, was she jealous or being inconsiderate. "This is stupid" she hissed as she stopped in front of the elevator. "What is” Jimin walked up next to her. She didn't answer, they walked onto the elevator and rode it down to the first floor. They walked to his car and he put the address in on his phone. He was going to open the door for her but she did it herself.