Chapter 17 😛 💅

Time skip- Next Morning

“Y/N, Y/N, WAIT!!!” a voice called. I was walking down a dark cold path with no end. In tattered clothes and open wounds scattered along my body. Dry tears stained my cheek as I turned my head to see a light in the direction of where the voice came from. Guessing that my mind was finally playing tricks on me I kept walking alone in the dark. 

“Y/n, trouble swarms that path just let me take you home” the person called out. Looking back, the figure became more familiar. The dark black hair, plump lips, and dark brown eyes that screamed trouble could only be him...Jimin. I started to run, getting even further down the dark path afraid to approach him again. Thinking I'm at the end of the line suddenly an obstreperous storm came crashing through. The rain deteriorated the worn out trees and grass in my path and rushed in my direction. Afraid to die like how all the other small animals did, rotting and turning to dust, I ran back to the light behind me. Even though Jimin was at the other end of the line, home is where I wanted to be.  

Still running I see how far away his light is. Trying to keep going I tripped on a rock that was in my path. I fell scraping both of my knees and the side of my cheek. I tried to get up but the pain was too excruciating to move. I crawled my way a bit further until I couldn't anymore. The storm was a few yards away from me but I didn't see the purpose of trying anymore. I sat there and waited for it to consume me fully. 

Almost at the edge of being dust a light came and held me tightly. I felt droplets fall on my cheek but it did not sting. Looking up at it I could only see Jimin. His warmth radiated and surrounded us completely. The acidic rain swept over us leaving no scars. “Why are you crying?” I asked him. He picked me up and put me on his back before carrying me away. “Because…” there was a long pause. “ I hurt you so many times when all you wanted to do was help me. But I know now you are all that I need” he says while looking at the floor. I rested my head on his back and watched how the acid rain destroyed life. His words felt like the truth but I couldn't believe anything he said. “It is too late to care about me now when I'm gone” I tried speaking up but tiredness started to take over me. “I know, but I will find you even if it's the last thing I can do for you ” he utters.

A cold breeze swept over my body as I jumped up from under the covers. Dripping in sweat I started breathing heavily like last night. My head started to pound thinking about what just happened. “It was only a dream,” I said softly to myself. 

My wrist started to burn as I tried to hold myself up in bed but I crashed right back into the pillow. I looked at my hand to see purple and blue bruises covering them. Dangling above my head,  the handcuffs he used on me stayed hooked to his bed frame.

‘Little slut’ looking around frantically I thought he was here. I could feel him on top of me all over again degrading me as if I was nothing but a toy or even garbage. My core started to ache as if he was stabbing me repeatedly again. 

Getting nauseous I got up and tried to limp to the bathroom quickly. I was sitting there for a while throwing up all I could have eaten. After I was done I picked myself up and went to shower and freshen up. 

Hearing his room door open. I stuck my head out of the shower and reached to lock the bathroom door quickly. Hearing the person walk out and the door close again I sighed before continuing my shower. 

I took my time since he was gone and planned to sleep for the rest of the day until my body started to feel normal again but I doubt one day of sleeping will do me anything. 

I finished showering and took one of his shirts to sleep in and underwear from the bag he had left with a note. ‘ We’re going out tonight. I bought you a dress for tonight and clothes to wear when we go out. Be ready by 8 and don't give me any talking when I get home’ crumpling up the paper I threw it behind me as I limped to the balcony.