Chapter 1 Rewritten

(A/u- This chapter and everything to follow will be the rewritten version of this story)

Y/n pov~
Another day of being invisible" I sighed to myself. It is better than falling victim to bullies' treacherous torments that plagued the student body of the prison I call high school. There are no signs of change coming to this debacle, so I guess I shouldn't complain about not being noticed by people I would not see after graduation. I lay in my waterbed that gently swayed back and forth while I stared at the little star stickers that glowed in the dark on my ceiling. It was like my own little universe that I could get lost in without a worry of how to find my way back. It soothes my mind just looking at it, but still I was not mentally prepared to tackle another day of the 11th grade. Sadly I have to go even if it kills me. Finishing high school with decent grades is the only way I could go to a good college in the future.

Finishing up everything I needed to do in the bathroom I got out and went to put on my clothes. Getting ready for school I picked out my favorite hoodie I bought for my 16 birthday at Forever 21. I had taken out my black distressed tights and my Adidas Originals to also wear. The tights took a while to put on but I got it up. I got out my low black socks and stuffed my foot in them quickly before putting my shoes on. I was done getting dressed so I looked in the mirror to make sure I did not look too revealing or out of the ordinary. Students from my school notice the smallest details of imperfection. It was bad enough that my skin was not the same shade as everyone else but also being thicker in certain areas takes the cake of being an alien around here. A person who was known for this behavior was none other than Chou Tzuyu. This girl is on the top of the food chain, she was pretty, questionably rich and mean. While I was attending my highschool she called out girls for wearing clothes that were fashionable. A girl from a different class had worn a leather pencil skirt that imprinted her ass while Tzuyu wore a tight leather dress that suctioned every part of her body. Both of their outfits stopped high enough that you could see their ass cheeks. However, Tzuyu forced her to take off her clothes infront of the whole school and put on her gym uniform because she looked "slutty". The girls at my school always dressed as they pleased rightfully so. But it was funny to see how her hypocrisy was never challenged. She wore outfits just like the ones she complains about but tell other people they look like sluts.

“arf arf” baby barks were heard at my feet as I fixed my bracelet that my parents got me. I never took it off and it means everything to me. Looking down at my feet  I saw Milo playing with my shoelace. Milo is a 3-month old husky from Canada. I am watching him for my neighbors since they are on vacation for a month in Hawaii. They are a nice middle aged couple who were really kind to me when I first moved in. They treated me like I was their own daughter. They told me they could not have kids and adopting was very difficult right now for them so when I came along they were really happy. They made me meals and took me shopping once. I tried to refuse but they kept insisting. Doing this little thing for them is only fair since they have been so kind to me for this long. “Milo let go of my lace silly baby” I picked up the small puppy before walking to the kitchen. I gave him some food and a treat for using the pad his owners had left him. Milo was such a cute and obedient puppy I felt like keeping him as my own but that was ludicrous. I couldn't keep him even if I wanted to. I grabbed my bag before walking to the door. “Bye Milo make sure you behave yourself and use your pad”. I Pet the small animals on the top of his head. 

I opened my heavy apartment door and bent down before I left. I grabbed a  water bottle from the case that I had left by the door because I forgot to move it to the kitchen. Leaving my small apartment with a water bottle in hand I walk down the stairs from the 13th floor since the elevators are broken. “Good morning Ms. L/n” walking out the lobby I was greeted by the owner of the building. “Good morning Mr. Choi” I returned his smile with my own before walking through the lobby doors.