Chapter 5

Johnny pov:

Me and Y/n walked into the little Ice cream shop a few blocks down from my house. The line was long but today the workers moved faster since they knew there were gonna be a lot of customers due to the heat. Getting up to the register we both got milkshakes in the flavors we wanted. She tried to pull out her wallet but I took out mine first. 

When I was done paying me and her walked through the park across the street talking about everything from life goals to stupid shit. "Thanks for the milkshake. I can pay you back now" she took out her wallet again. "I know another way you could pay me back," I grinned. She looked at me with a puzzled face. Ignoring it, I grabbed her hand and took her to my place. 

Reaching my house her eyes widened when she saw it. "Are we breaking into the president's house?" she whispered. I kept walking with her hand still in mine. One of the guards with the machine gun on his side like a bag started approaching us. 

She was growing weary and i could sense that she was petrified as he came closer. "Young mas-" the guard began to speak to me until I interrupted him. "I told you don't fucking call me that. It's just Johnny." I scowled. "Sorry sir, Your father isn't home yet but he said he has the guest coming over later for a meeting, and you need to be there" he stuttered. I walked passed him not caring what my annoying ass dad wants. 

Walking in Y/n was amazed at the size of the place. "That guard was about to call you young master. Are you a secret prince?" She chuckled. "Nope, just the son of a gang leader" I mumbled hoping she didn't hear me. I slightly laughed while dragging her up the stairs.

Getting to my floor we walked down the endless hallways leading to my room. "Johnny what is in those other rooms?" Y/n asked as we were about to walk into my room. "Those are my brother's room," I told her. She stood shocked. "You have a lot of siblings," she said. It's true there was a lot of us. Just like Jimin's dad, my dad spread his seeds all over the place so he had enough options to pick who will stand on the throne of their company. It's a shared position but the status is beyond imagine. I could care less about the business and what "great treasures it would bring" quoting my father. I don't really care about those type of shit. 

"Do they go to our school?" She asked. "No, it's just me. We all go to different schools in the city." I told her. I sat down on my bed and patted the spot next to me to indicate that I wanted her to sit next to me. She seemed hesitant at first but soon enough she sat down. 

We were an hour into Deadpool until a knock on my door was louder than my speakers. "Johnny open up the guest are here and dad is waiting for us all to be downstairs," my brother Taeyong said from the other side of the door. I sucked my teeth. "We can finish the movie another time" Y/n tried to reason with my annoyed attitude. 

"You want me to drop you home" I sighed. We were walking down the stairs towards the entrance of my house. "No way, you have a meeting to be at and I'm not going to be the reason you miss it," she said, shaking her head. "But it's getting late. You can't walk on your own" I explained. She frowned at me before shooting me a dirty look. "It's only five o'clock. The sun doesn't go down until 8. Stop making excuses and go to the meeting. Your dad wants you to so you should" she said while passing the room where the meeting was going to happen. She only got a glimpse but when she did she cowered in fear. 

Jimin pov: 

Walking out of Y/n apartment I was almost tempted to slam my phone into a wall. My dad texted me saying I had to come to the stupid ass meeting today. It wasn't until four thirty in the afternoon but my bum ass dad wants us to buy gifts for those ass hats we were supposedly going to work with in the future. 

I got in my car and checked how much money I had left in my bank account. It was a little over fifteen thousand dollars. I asked my brothers what they got so we don't pick up the same thing.