Chapter 29

Y/n pov- 

I turned over on my side facing the window of my room. I missed my apartment, I missed the coziness of solitude. Coming home to my own space where my mental domain had gone beyond the concrete walls of my room was a feeling so blissful that I could almost feel it like a hot shower. To be hidden from prying and perverted eyes with just my curtain felt sufficient because who was even paying attention to the girl who stood alone? I was no one and as much as it sounded pitiful it felt great to say. I couldn't get back that feeling of being free, or was I ever free in the first place? I was just being ignorant of the dangers of the world and kept in my bubble respectfully and rightfully. But now here I am laying on the cold floor with what's left of my shield scattered around me. 

It was Sunday morning and I had a long day ahead of me with studying, hair, and any other bull the world had for me. My mind kept drawing back to Ro though. That wasn't the snot nose, glued to my hip Ro. He used to be afraid of bugs and always hated playing sports. Every time he tripped and fell I would always have to hush him so he didn't cry. Now I don't even know what to make of him. How do I always get myself in this kind of mess? I covered my face with my hand in embarrassment. I was hoping when I opened my eyes that I would be somewhere else but even that seemed more believable than this predicament.

 How am I getting married and have multiple suitors without ever dating? I had only kissed a person for the first time 3 months ago. Now all of a sudden I am marriage material. I got out of bed and put on my slippers before walking to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I did my routine for 30 min. Taking all my pills and vitamins and putting on all my creams I was ready for the day. I was going to head downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Upon opening my door Tae and Jimin were walking down the stairs. They were carrying duffel bags so I assumed they were going to the gym. "Good morning," an unbodied voice said. I turned to see Namjoon also carrying a duffel bag. "Good morning, are you guys going to the gym?" we walked down the stairs to the main floor together. "Yeah, we normally go a little earlier. But a few people overslept. Why are you up so early?" We walked into the dining room where there were already water bottles and protein shakes layed out. I'm guessing the housekeepers put it out ahead of time for them. 

"Trying to get an early start with my day, I feel like a slug lately. I think I should start exercising" I sat at the table. "You don't need to exercise but if you want, you can come to the gym with us. You can use my card as a guess until we get you your own. We're leaving in 10 min if you want to go today" he leaned on the wall. 

"Really? Thank you, I'm gonna get dressed"  I said while rushing to my room.  I wore my hair out like yesterday with my hat so I didn't take so long getting dressed. I put on my hoody, with a really huge shirt under it, and my leggings with sneakers. I carried my pouch filled with wipes, deodorant, lotion, perfume, and pads with me so after I didn't smell. As much as I loved a good workout and can use the excuse that I went to the gym I hated smelling my own sweat and body odor. I went back downstairs to see Hoseok and Jin waiting with Namjoon. 

"Good morning sorry I took so long"  Hoseok gave me a fist bump as he yawned I was guessing he was the one who overslept. "You're right on time, they just got down here," Namjoon said.

We walked out to Namjoons truck and got in. The sun was slowly rising as we drove. We got to a building and I followed them into an elevator. It took us to the third floor and as soon as the elevator door opened I heard all the sounds of machines being used and the crashing of weights. It was a scary sound at first but I just followed Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok. 

They walked to the desk and swiped their cards. "This is my guest today" Namjoon pointed to me. I was looking at what machine I was going on first though. They continued to walk again so I followed along. "The changing room and bathroom are right there. We normally stay for about an hour and a half to two hours. There are treadmills, weights, sandbags, and other machines used to target different muscles" Namjoon pointed out a few things.