Part 26

[daniel's pov ]

It's been 3 weeks since that night in tbe hospital. Tonight Phil gets to come back to our flat, which I cleaned about a week ago.

Phil's been acting a lot better lately, and it's been great. He's been taking the anti- depressents, and I think they are working for the most part.

Chris and Pj are coming by a bit after Phil gets home, almost like a get together. It'll be great, I just know it.

____

I grasped tightly to his slim fingers as we walked up the corridor to our flat. I made sure before Phil got here, there were no more razors, or alcohol. Instead, where ever he hid those I put a small plushie lions. Except in the refrigerator , I put a magnetic lion sticker.

I placed my free hand on the dorr handle, twisting the broze key inside it. " Are you ready Phillip?" I asked. He looked at me supportive smile and squeezed my other hand tighter. He gave me a small nod, and I slowly opened the door.

We stepped inside the flat, Phil in amazement. "Dan- you did such a nice job, I don't know how to thank you." Phil solemnly spoke. "Well... I had a few ideas.." I smirked. He gave me a glance, before walking towards me, and slowly pressings his lips to mine.

I closed the gap between us, and we slowly fell onto the couch, not breaking apart. It began to get more and more intense- then we heard a knock on the door.

Phil pulled away from my neck. I gave him a pleading smile. "Philllll." I whispered, I didn't want Chris and Peej to know we were having a heated make out session. "Don't worry bear, we can continue later." Phil whispered, giving me a small smirk. He was somewhat teasing me, making me want more by the second, but I got up, knowing letting them stay out there any longet be impolite. So I hobbked over the door, expected to have a calm, relaxing evening.

[ peej's pov ]

I've had the craving again. I know I shouldn't, not at all- but knowing that I couldn't love Phil, made him all the more desirable. Of coarse, I knew Chris was there for me.. but the way I see Phil reminds me of the feelings I once had for Chris. Before he became, a hotshot, to good for youtube. We stayed in touch, but after the video of somewhat quitting youtube, he hasn't been the same.

The craving, for love, lust, just the thought of being needed was killing me on the inside. The feel of Phil's cold chapped lips, against my light and warm ones, sent chills down my spine.

I was going to get the satufaction I need. I don't care what it takes. I need this.