Part 27

[ chris's pov]

Being shot in the head, wouldn't even compare to the pain my heart is delaing with. Just the way Pj had been looking at Phil, I know he wants him again.

To what- break Dan and Phil's wonderful relationship? Does he not even care of my feelings anymore? I've practically been eye fucking him, how can he not notice how much I crave for his soft touch?

I stopped making usual videos because of it. Why make others happy, when you are dying from the inside out? I can't handle the fact that Peej is taking a fancy towards Phil. One day we were kissing, hughing, the next we didn't even make eye contact. I can't take this anymore.

I made the video saying I'm quitting the youtube aspect, wanting a more mature audience. Really, I just need to get my focus of Peej, off him liking Phil, and get a real career.

Then at least I'll have something to fall back on.

So I've been trying to ignore Peej as best I could, or at least keep my distance. It's worked, but he has been all over Phil cause of it. I can't take this anymore.

__

We were at Dan and Phil's flat, playing Mario Kart and concentrating the best we could. My stomach began to twist, as I saw Peej look at Phil with lustful eyes. " We should get something to eat." I grumbled.

Phil added along, " That sounds good." and Pj immeadiatly interjected, "How about Phil and I grab food or something?" Dan looked pissed, at this idea of them being alone. Phil kind of looked a bit frightened, well I on the other hand was angry as hell. "What if you and I go Peej?" I countered. He gritted his crystal white teeth, and gave us a fake smile.

He looked towards me, and nodded. "Ok then Chris. Let's hurry then." Pj muttered as he ran out the door. "We won't rush guys," I mimicked towards Dan and Phil, who gave to confused stares to me,of why Pj acted the way he did. " Don't enjoy yourselves too much." I smirked.

Their flushed cheeks turned rosy red, and looked towards their feet. I smiled and rushed out the door to keeo up wih Pj. I was going to tell him I love him, and I wasn't going to let Phil stop me.

_____________

HEY GUYS. sorry i havent updated in a while. I hope you enjoy and vote and comment thanks byee.