Part 12

[ phil's pov ]

My eyes practically shot out of my head. Are my ears decieving me? Did Daniel just say he loved me? I knew this couldn't be right.. Daniel ignored me.. left me with his henchmen.. the reason I still scar my skin.. but I know in the bottom of my heart, I still love him.

His brown eyes searched in desperation in my own, making the atmosphere seem to run out of air.

Still staring into his eyes , I whispered,
" Dan?" He bobbed his head in response, listening closely to what i was about to whimper. " I-" I was about to finish the sentence as interupted by an abrupt pounding on the door. Dan's face fell im shock, almost begging me not to answer.

I didn't want to be rude so I held up my finger to let him know it be a minute Dan stil looked as if I were doing something wrong. I was confused, but I slowly strode to the door. I reached for the handle, only then to interrupted this time by a voice of the devils. I knew who it was, I didn't have to look to know.

It was the crew; the boys who were the reason I left my small town in the first place.

It was Luke, Pj, and Chris.

______________________

Sorry short chapter just felt like i needed to update! Stay tune to see what happens.