Part 7

[ daniel's pov ]

I feel so gulity. The shame has been pulling me down like weights. For the last couple of days, I haven't really talked to Phil.

I know, I know- you probably are screaming WHAT THE HELL DAN- and believe me I was too.

That night with Phil felt amazing- buut, that night I couldn't sleep. Fear over took my body, keeping my eyes wired open. All the thoughts in my head were being shouted by my self conscious.

You know what people will say at school? You're a fag.

You know what will happen to you? All yoir friends will leave you, and almost tare you to shreds day by day.

But the worst one of all, that my self conscious couldn't even answer- what would they do to Phil? What would be their limits?

That night I only got 2 hours of sleep. That nightmare I had was to grusome to put into the slightest context, without making you scream aloud. Let's just say, I had to watch Phil slowly be beaten, while he cried for my name. Plus, that's not even the worst part.

So the past couple days, Phil has called me about once each day. Each voice mail has brought tears to fall off my cheeks.

The first voice mail, was just asking if I was ok. If he did something wrong, or said something to make me despise him.

The second voicemail, consisted of questions of why he was horrible, and the quiet sobs of his sniffling and tears.

Today's call has left me in a pool of my own tears. When he picked up the phone, and took a slight breathe before he spoke just told me he has been crying. As he spoke, the raspiness of his voice over came when he was trying to sound emotionless. All he whispered, was one simple sentence.

I thought you were like my lion- someone strong, keeps me safe; not where you kill me for your kind.

Then in the background , I heard something barely audible- it was Phil ripping something. It sounded like paper. Why would he rip a piece of paper? What does- then the answer hit me across the face.

It must've been the piece of paper with our lion.

••••••••••••••••••••••
PLEASE DONT HATE ME- there had to be a plot twist ok? It will get better.. Maybe.... YOU'LL HAVE TO READ AND FIND OUT :p ill update soon ok? Please tell me thoughts about the chapter byyye