Part 8

[ daniel's pov ]

It was the fourth day I haven't talked to Phil, and I practically was ready to hold him in my arms forever- I just needed him again. But the exhaustion in my body also came in a fact, so I knew i had to be calm.

As trudged into school, I acknowledged no one. I was on a search for my Amazing Phil- I needed to tell him the truth.

I practically ran once I saw the door way for first period, making sure I'd be able to see the beautiful blue orbs once more.

But there was a problem.

I couldn't see the orbs I used to stare into. I couldn't detcet the eyes of the angel I missed.

As I frantically scanned through out the room- I saw raven hair I was accustom to. But... it wasn't the same. I was only able to see the top of his head, for the front was inside his folded arms. He wore a long jumper, which I assumed was the one with the dog from adventure time on it.

I found it weird how he wore it in such heat- he was probably sweating bullets under there. Why would he wear such a thing?

As class started, I couldn't take my eyes of him.He didn't even glance at me once. Phil barley held his chin up, but it was enough for the teacher not to ask why he wasn't paying attention.

His eyes were glossy, and looked tired from either lack of sleeping, or balling his eyes out. He seemed pale, which I didn't think was possible. He just looked so; gone.

I figured now may not be the best time- maybe lunch- we would be alone. No one could interrupt. It was perfect.

[ phil's pov ] [ a couple days before ]

Numb.

That would be how I decribe it. I thought before- maybe it'll all be ok. Maybe he is the one-

Why must I always be wrong?

On the Tuesday back at school , I thought it be a wonderful day. I would have Dan. It would be all right. In first period Daniel didn't even acknowledge my existence . I tried to say hi, but he ignored me completely talking to the popular jock on his left.

I thought , oh I must've accidentily interrupted the conversation. Not a big deal. At lunch I sat alone in the courtyard outside waiting for him, for only the breeze to come my way. The rest of the day was basically the same- basically not existing .

Later that night I called, but of coarse he didn't pick up. I didn't want to seem needy, so I just left a short messge.

" Uh hey Dan......" I held my breath to keep in my sadness." I'm just wondering if everything is all right.. That family stuff is ok and everything..." Even through telephone messages, you could feel the tension in the pauses. " I am not sure if I did something, but I am so sorry. I know I may not be great or even decent, but please- please don't ignore me-" i realized how desperation clung to my voice, but i couldn't help it. " Just please let me know if I said something ok? Thanks Dan.. Hopefully we'll speak soon." With that I ended the call.

The next day was exactly the same; except for the fact I looked like my face swelled up. I cried the entire night, wondering what I said. I didn't do any school work, for within the first question I started crying again.

Later in the night, I was starting to get this feeling again.

****[ TRIGGER WARNING BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE TRYING TO STAY CLEAN OR IN A TIME OF DOING IT READER DESCRESSION IS ADVISED ]****

My body began to tingle. The feeling of numbness began to flow throughout my body, craving to feel something.
I needed to feel something.I stared blankly at the box on my dresser. I knew I shouldn't. I know better then this- it's been 2 years, I can get through this.