Chapter 14 - Nine Years

The stadium was full, the crowd was cheering and Kira was getting ready to enter the stage. The lady was wearing the beautiful top of the Velvet Dress by Askasu and a pair of black spiky pants by My Little Halo.

The stage that was where the Cyclone stadium should be and that had the shape of a beyblade began to get filled with dancers and some people invaded the arena. Then, the lights went out and no one could see anything. The opening show was about to begin.

'There's a memory of how we used to be

That I can see through the flames' Kira's voice was heard as the lights went on again and a platform rose from the middle of the stage.

'I am hypnotized as I fantasize

Forgetting lies and pain

But I can't go back'

The dancers followed the rhythm of the song while the crowd cheered for Kira.

'The ashes call my name'

Before the chorus hit, the red-haired female danced as well making some fast movements with her head, shoulders and arms. While she did so, the screen floor showed images of ashes burning.

'Pouring the fuel, fanning the flames

Breaking the habit and melting the chains

Embracing the fear, chasing the fight

The glow of the fire will light up the night,' she sang as fireworks lit the sky.

'The bridges are burning, the heat's on my face

Making the past an unreachable place

Pouring the fuel, fanning the flames

I know this is the point of no return,' her voice was strong and full as she sang the chorus but soon became soft again when the next verse began.

'It's uncontrollable

Such a beautiful desire

There's something sinister about the way it hurts

When I watch it burn

Higher and higher

Because I can't go back'

'I see Kira still has that star factor,' Madoka commented with Tsubasa, Benkei, Chris and Kyoya who were all watching the show from the director's special balcony.

'She's an amazing performer,' the blond Legendary Blader said while Kira sang the pre-chorus and the chorus one more time before the bridge.

'I won't turn around

I won't turn around

I won't turn around'

Then, the music stopped and the only thing that could be heard was the red-haired Legendary Blader singing the first verses of the chorus.

'Pouring the fuel, fanning the flames'

She turned her silver mic to the public and they sang the next line.

'Breaking the habit and melting the chains,' the voices from the people in the stadium were heard.

'Embracing the fear, chasing the fight

The glow of the fire will light up the night

The bridges are burning, the heat's on my face