Chapter 21 - Always

'The decisive tournament that will shape the future of Beyblade in Japan is about to begin!' Blader Guy exclaimed and everyone in the arena cheered.

The host was on the big stage where Blood Tears was going to perform. The band was no longer with Kira, but they were invited to open the big match.

'And our special guests are arriving already!!!' he added.

The screens of the arena changed and showed the exterior of the stadium. It was near the sea and its aerial view was just breathtaking. It was already night and the arena was illuminated. It was beautiful. Then, the screens showed all the Legendary Bladers and other strong bladers walking to the arena.

A Beyblade reporter who one of Blader Guy's colleagues was outside to talk a little to the bladers before they entered the stadium. The first ones to be inquired were Dynamis, Bao, Aguma and Dashan who were all very excited to see the matches.

Following them were Kenta, Tithi, Yu, Sora and Ryuto who shared their friends' enthusiasm. Masamune and King were also beyond happy. Yuki was a little calmer unlike Gingka.

The last ones to enter the stadium were Kira, Kyoya, Nile and Chris. They were all pretty composed compared to everyone else.

'Which team do you think will be representing Japan in the world tournament?' the reporter asked Kyoya.

'The stronger one, of course,' he replied not giving any concrete answer. 'And we'll find who's stronger tonight.'

'What about you, Kira?'

'I think both teams deserve to win, and we will be well represented no matter who wins,' the female smiled.

'And what about Blood Tears performance tonight? What should we expect?'

'Nothing less than the best. They are all great musicians. They are talented and they worked really hard to be where they are today. I couldn't be prouder of my boys,' Kira said.

Her words turned out to be true.

Blood Tears put the whole stadium jumping from the moment the show began.

'One last time!' Brandon screamed into the mic as the first song began.

The stadium light's lit the starry sky and the band's music broke the silence of the night.

'We're back again

You know we're not fucking around,' the male's voice was smooth and so beautiful.

Brandon wasn't playing the guitar anymore, though. The only guitarist on the band was now Adam. Ben also played the guitar, but no the lead one so he could also pay attention to the keyboard. The bass sounds were all pre-recorded since they had no more band members.

'Blood Tears is amaziiing!!!' Ren exclaimed to Zyro.

The two teams were watching the show in their balconies while the arena was full of people who had only bought a ticket to watch the show.

'Notorious and shit I wouldn't change it for the world

I'm infamous but damn you can't help but love this shit

Notorious and shit I wouldn't change it for the world

I'm infamous but damn you can't help but love this shit

You can't help but love this shit,' the lead singer screamed as he walked around the stage interacting with his bandmates.

Then, the heavy beat of the song disappeared to be replaced by a calm melody as the lights went off. The whole stadium was silent.