Useful Information

First things first welcome to my new book! And thank you for reading!

If you haven't read my previous books, I advise you to so. Knowing the whole story will help you fully understand the events in this book and the characters actions and emotions. 

So, let's talk about the serious stuff which is the story! 

This story will follow the events of Shogun Steel series. However, Kira Rose (the main character of my book) is not the main character in the Shogun Steel storyline; therefore, there are many interactions between the main characters of the series (Zyro, Shinobu, etc.) that she might miss. 

Now about Kira Rose:

She is the CEO of Rise; a company founded by her that produces and sells beyblades and also the one that has the monopoly in the Beyblade industry. She is also the youngest woman on the Top Ten Richest Women list by Forbes and a member of WBBA senior staff.

Kira owns a beyblade that was modelled after Eternal Phoenix and created by Madoka and Brandon together along with Kira herself. The beyblade is called Ruby Phoenix LW160BSF (same Spin Track and Performance Tip as Ronin Dragoon). The Element Wheel was forged from Eternal Phoenix' energy ring and, because of that, it is unique and also made of ruby.

She lives together with Kyoya and their cat, Ash, in his apartment in the centre of Metal Bey City. They are both 25-years-old.

And that is all you need to know about the amazing Kira Rose!  

Just a little reminder: in my books, the characters from the Beyblade Metal Saga universe are usually a little older than they are in the series (for example Gingka will be 23 in this book since he was 15-16 in the previous two and Zyro will be 16 years old). I do this because I think it makes more sense... no one with 13 years-old would fight or act as these characters do. 

By the way, I just wanted to share with you how disappointed I am that (once again) there wasn't a powerful female character in the series. I know Ren is strong, but I feel like she should be stronger and that she should be at the same level as Shinobu for example. I just think female bladers needed to be stronger in general.

Thank you again for reading, I hope you like my story and good reading! 

If you have any questions (about the book, about the author (me), about Kira, etc.) leave them in the comments :)

Stay beautiful! A virtual hug and a kiss on the left cheek! <3