Chapter 15 - The Semi-Finals

'Kira, you ready?' Kaito asked knocking at Kira's door.

'Yes!' she exclaimed and got out of her room.

The musicians were all ready for their show and they couldn't wait to play together once again. The crowd was just as pumped up as they were and when the band walked on stage they screamed and cheered for them, but the most epic part of the show was when the red-haired lady appeared. No one knew she would be playing with Black Sakura on the opening show.

When the last song ended, the lights went out and the intro of The Price of Agony began. When the lights went on again, the audience could see Kaito and a red-haired lady headbanging together to the beat. They all recognized the lady as Kira and cheered.

'I can't believe it! That's Kira!!!' Ren exclaimed.

'You sure?' Maru asked finding it a little odd since she had already played the first day's opening show.

'I am!'

The lady's clothes matched the other musician's outfits as she was wearing red and black pants with a band's shirt that had been customized into a body. Ren recognized her pants as a piece of My Little Halo's collection and that helped her recognize the Legendary Blader.

'A world divided,' the two singers sang together.

'In a race that no one can win,' Kaito screamed with strong gutturals.

'The worst fears ignited'

'All the hate that's burning within,' Kira finished the verse with a long fry scream proving the rumours saying she couldn't do those vocals anymore were wrong.

'Taught to hate anyone that dare stand in our way

Taught to fight the system that keeps this evil alive and feeds their greed,' the man sang facing the public and with his left hand gesturing according to the words he was saying.

'Are we better?' the two friends looked at each other as they sang.

'Old machines have told us who to be'

'Are we better?'

'Your hollow voice won't speak for me,' once again Kira proved to be able to do fry screams making the crowd cheered.

Her expression while she sang was everything. It showed what she was feeling, and it added passion to the show. Her attitude on stage was also fierce making her the centre of attention.

'Every day we're growing colder

Our divide is growing further and further

The hands of time are moving faster

When will we stop paying

The price of agony?' the two performers sang the chorus together and with all their feelings.

They had missed playing together and being able to do that again was the best thing ever. Everyone could feel their happiness just by looking at the smiles on their faces as they sang the next verse and the chorus again.

'A world divided

In a race that no one can win

The worst fears ignited,' Kira and Kaito sang the bridge and then the female finished it making the perfect entry to the breakdown.

'All the hate that's burning within

Burning within

Destroy the madness'