Blurb

Embark on a captivating journey with

 Briana Rivera , a woman whose impeccable performance at work is matched only by her confident demeanor. She navigates the corporate world with finesse, leaving colleagues in awe of her abilities.

But beneath her polished exterior lies a mystery—how does she seem to know so much about her new boss?

Enter Aston Adams, a man of immense power and wealth, whose icy exterior masks a ruthless nature.

With a reputation for firing employees at the slightest mistake, he demands nothing short of perfection. 

Yet, as Briana steps into the role of his chief secretary, she finds herself stuck between professionalism and secrecy.

As the secrets threaten to unravel, will Briana be able to withstand the limit testing by her boss? Or will her past catch up with her, jeopardizing everything she's worked so hard to achieve?

 In this gripping tale of ambition, power, and deception, discover whether Briana and Aston can find out eachother's secrets without hurting eachother.

--------------------------------------------

Hi Guys..... I hope that you will read this book ahead. Well it's my 1st time writing a book and english isnt my 1st language. So you may find some grammatical errors. But I'll try to lessen the mistakes as much as I can. 

Do share your ideas about the story.

Ok, see ya..✌

Regards
Titaniaawrites

222 words