Part 16

Monday

"Ah! Hojoon, there's a monster in my bed! It's breathing heavily and making weird clicking sounds!" A high pitched voice starting screaming out of nowhere. I think it was a girl.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Hansol, what the hell-" the guy who was talking suddenly stopped. He had a fair voice for a male. "She's so cute," the low voice whispered. I growled and opened my eyes. "I heard that," I mumbled.

Before me there was a guy and a he/she. I couldn't really tell if it was a boy or a girl. Even though it was flat chested, that can happen to girls sometimes. I bowed my head, then stretched my legs out.

"What's all the commotion?" That was Byung Joo's voice. I lifted my head up and once I saw his figure, I jumped out of bed and ran to him.

"Byung Joo, who are these people?" I asked him in a somewhat nervous tone.

There was laughter behind me. "She's so short!" That came from the he/she. I turned around. "Do you want to see how short I can make you?" The he/she hid behind the fair guy. "Hojoon, she's going to bite my ankles."

I clenched my fists. "Byung Joo, control your friends." Byung Joo coughed twice. "Hyein, meet my older brothers, Hojoon," he pointed to the fair guy with green hair, "and Hansol," he pointed to the he/she. "Boys, meet my friend, Hyein." I bowed my head and they bowed back.

"She's going to be staying here for a night. So, Hansol, find somewhere else to go," Byung Joo said with finality. Hansol clenched his fists and took a step forward. "Hey, I'm older than you and so isn't Hojoon. You can't tell us what to do, we tell your sorry butt what to do." Hojoon rolled his eyes at Hansol's words. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Byung Joo and I. We just kept staring at each other until he finally said, "Don't look at me, I agree with him. We have power over you, not the other way around. She's your friend, so take care of her."

Byung Joo sighed. I turned to look at him. "You can take my bed, I'll room with my brothers."

Hansol laughed. "No, you sleep on the couch. You aren't going to sleep in bed with us." Hojoon nodded his head. Byung Joo sighed again in defeat.

"You can sleep in your bed with me, its my fault that you're in this little situation anyway. Besides, I'm afraid of being alone. That's why I was sleeping while you were working." He shook his head, no. "I'll just sleep on the couch. I can't sleep in the same bed with Xero's girlfriend."

My face turned red from what he said. Hojoon and Hansol ran over to me and bumped Byung Joo away. "Is that true? Are you really Xero's girl?" Hansol was too excited about this. I shook my head and waved my hands. "No, no, no, Byung Joo has the wrong idea. I'm not with anybody right now."

Hansol looked me up and down. "If you're single, would you like to share a bed with me? If you know what I mean?" I looked at Hansol with complete disgust. His face was cute, but that's it.

Hojoon pushed on Hansol's head and made the kid fall over. Hojoon looked at me. "Still, if your friends with Xero, then what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with him?" I took in a deep breath and sighed. My eyes fell to the ground. "I don't feel like answering any questions if I can't say yes or no easily."

Hojoon snorted. "What's so difficult about that question? It can have a yes or no answer."

Byung Joo placed his hand on Hojoon's shoulder. "It can't be answered easily though. There's more behind her staying here for a night than you think. Just give the girl a break and let her go back to sleep." Byung Joo met my eyes and prodded his head in the direction of a door across the living room. It had his name written on it in gold.