Heartbreaking

When we got out side I made Spencer and Ashley start talking at first she didn't really care that he was alive and he was acting awkward. After like 10 minutes of us building our forts they started talking and laughing.

"Kay are we starting this thing or not?" Spencer yelled from across the yard.

"No shit" I said as I looked at Josh.

"5" Josh said.

"4"I said.

"3" Josh said.

"2"I said.

"1" Josh said.

"NOW!" Ashley yelled as she threw a snowball at me. It hit me in the shoulder.

"You’re on now!" I yelled as I throw on right back at her but it missed. She bent over laughing at me meanwhile Josh and Spencer were still going at it.

"Wow you suck at this." Ashley said as she stopped laughing.

"She always has and always will." Spencer laughed.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I got you earlier so don't talk." I said as Josh hit Spencer right in the face. I fell to the ground laughing then gave Josh a high five before I fell back down into my little ball.

"Hahaha funny you want to know something. You’re going to get it you watch." Spencer said with an evil smile.

"Yeah sure," I said as I throw a snowball at Ashley. Her poor straightened hair now was a now wavy mess. Sucks man she’s not here to impress anyone nor am I. We played in the snow until my phone started to go off.

"Hello" I said as I answered the phone.

"Amanda" It was Jess.

"Yes?"

"Can you come home please?" He said like he sounded worried.

"Yeah what’s up?" I said as I got up.

"Our little Matty's having a little problem." He said.

"Okay I'm coming little buddy." Everyone stopped and looked at me with their jaws dropped. I hung up the phone and looked down at Josh.

"There's a little problem at home and I have to go help Jesse he sounds a little worried. I'll text you tonight." I said as Josh got up and wrapped his arms around me as I did the same to him. I gave him a kiss. When we pulled away he put his forehead on mine.

"I'll text you" I said as I let go of him.

"Okay good tell me what happened." He said as he let go of me.

"Will do... Spencer come" I said as I started walking away and over to my house. "Love you!" I yelled back over to Josh.

"Yes mother" Spencer mumbled as he got up and ran over to me.

"Love you too" I heard Josh yell back as Ashley got in her car and leave. Speaking of car's I haven't used mine in a while. I looked over to Spencer who had his head down and his hands in his pocket.

"Oh and I'm not your mother." I said as I opened the door. “I’m home" I yelled as I took off my boots and shut the door behind Spencer. I walked into the living room to find Jess and Matt. Jess looked at me and walked over to me and pulled me and Spencer into the kitchen.

"Hey man!" Jesse said as he gave Spencer a hug.

"What’s up little man?" Spencer asked.

"Nothing much," Jess said as I rolled my eyes.

"So why's Matty rolled up in a little ball on the couch?" I asked as I glanced over to him.

"Well something happened between him and Jake." Jake is Matt boyfriend. Yes I said Boyfriend my brother is gay. Him and his now ex I guess have been dating for god knows how long and I guess Jake just called it off.