Staying The Night

I know I promised constant updates but I've been so busy... Really sorry Trencher's I'd be mad at me too. Getting Back to the story :)!

- alwaysmalik98

(Amanda’s P.O.V.)

Josh smiled at me. I sent one back and sat down on the couch. Josh sat down with me and put his arm around my shoulders and I put my head on his chest. It was so quiet I could hear his heartbeat.

"So now what?" I looked up at Josh and smiled.

"I don't know," He paused. "Whatever you want." He said with a smile and a wink.

"Well do you want to watch a movie?" I asked putting my head back on his chest.

"Sure." He said as he moved his arm form my shoulders and I moved my head. He got up holding out his hand. So I took it and started going up stares behind Josh. We got up stairs and walked into the living room. Josh walked over to a cabinet under the T.V. and pulled out The Goonies and smiled at me.

"Really? Really? The Goonies?" I laughed.

"Hell yeah," Josh said as he put in the DVD player.

"Okay then." I laughed and then sat on the couch and waited for Josh to come sit with me. Josh hit play and came over and sat down. I grabbed one of the pillows from the couch and put it on Josh's lap. I gave Josh a smile and lay down. I turned on my side so I could watch the T.V.

About five minutes into the movie Josh started playing with my hair and petting my head. By now it’s about 9:00pm and I'm starting to get tired for what happened to day. I could feel myself starting to fall asleep. 'Amanda you can't fall asleep yet!' A voice yelled in my head. Well I guess I could. Josh doesn’t, he let me sleep on him earlier. Whatever I'll wait for the movie to be over then go to sleep.

(Josh's POV)

I put in the movie and hit play. Look I love the Goonies okay, there’s nothing wrong with loving a movie! I walked over to Amanda on the couch and sat down. She garbed the couch pillow and put it on my lap and smiled at me and lay down. I started playing with her hair and petting he head softly. It was about 10:30pm and the movie only had 15 more minutes left.

Amanda switched sides. So she was facing my torso. I looked down and smiled at her sleeping face. She's so adorable when she's sleeping. I slowly paused the movie and picked up Amanda bridle style. I carried her down to my room and put her in my bed. I covered her in my comforter, kissed her forehead and shut my bedroom door. I walked back up stairs and hit play. After the movie was down I went into the kitchen and got a coke zero and turned on the Much Countdown. It was at number 4. I guess I can watch the rest nothing else is on. When number two came on my Mother and Father came through the door.

"Hello" My mother yelled. Shit she's going to wake up Amanda.

"In here" I said but not as loud as she yelled. The T.V. went to commercial. I have about three minutes to talk.

"Oh! Hi Josh! How was your band practice?" She asked as she walked into the living room and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Eventful you could say." I joked. I still had to tell my mother about Amanda staying here. She still didn't know we're dating.

"Amanda's staying the night by the way."  I paused at looked at the T.V. "No one is home at her house and she doesn't trust the area yet." I said looking back at my mother. Who was also looking at the T.V.

"Okay! Well where is she?" She my mother asked.

"She's down stairs sleeping. She's was really tired." I said as the countdown came back on.