Drunk Friends

EDITORS Note: Hey guys! I’m so sorry about the two month wait; yes you probably hate me right now. Hate deserved, don’t be hating on Amanda because she’s been pressuring me into editing though she should probably start to edit my work, lol. Again sorry for the long wait, don’t hate Amanda for it… And thanks so so much for 8000 reads, love you Trenchers

AUTHORS Note: Hey Guys! I just wanted to say thanks for 8000 read it means so much to me! I was wondering when I end the book do you guys want a sequel? Oh yeah I don’t know when I’ll be ending this book as well and if any of you guys have any suggestions for the book leave them in the comments I might just use your idea! Well enough of me talking here’s chapter 34! Hope you like it  -Amanda 

Josh started kissing down my neck. A moan expected my mouth. Josh smiled against my neck and started playing with the hem of my shirt. I took my arms off Josh neck so he could take off my shirt. He pulled my shirt off. The only moment he took his lips off of me was when he took my shirt. He started kissing down my chest. I started pulling at his shirt. He took it off fully. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him. This kiss was not like the beginning it was really rough and needy. Josh picked me up by my thighs and started walking over to the bed. He laid me down and straddled me. He began kissing my chest again. He slipped his hands behind my back and unhooked my bra. He took off my bra and tossed it across the room and started kissing my chest. I buckled his jeans and he kicked them off. He slipped my pants off. All that was separating us was our underwear. He slipped his off and he slipped mine off. Well you all know what comes after that.

*****Later*****

“I love you” I said as I moved my head on to Josh’s shoulder.

“I love you too” He said as he kissed the top of my head. We laid there until there was a knock at my bedroom door. I sighed.

“Give me a second I’ll be right there.” I rolled away from Josh and gathered my clothes off the floor and put them on and tossed Josh his. We both got dressed as fast as we could. “One second!” I yelled as I walked into the bathroom and brushed out my sex hair. Josh came in and I got on my tippy toes and brushed his hair.

“Thanks.” He said and gave me I quick kiss. I smiled and walked past him and walked up to the door.

“Yes?” I said as I opened the door. It was Jesse.

“Guess what?” He said not looking to happy.

“What’s up?” I asked as I leaned on the door.

“I’m moving to dads.” My jaw dropped.

“Why?”

“Because I want to, I like it better there.” He said as he walked off.

“Was that all you wanted to tell me?” I said as I watched him walk away.

“No two of your friends are at the door.” Ugh.

“Okay thanks.” I looked down the stairs. “Joshy!” I yelled. I didn’t really want to do anything without Josh with me.

“Yeah?” He said as he started coming up the stairs to me.

“Come.” I said as I held out my hand for him to take. He got closer and took my hand. We walked through the kitchen and to the door. I opened the door to find Mike and Ian. I opened the door and stepped aside for them to come in.

“Hey guys.” I said as I let go of Josh’s hand and hugged both of the guys.

“Hey!” They both said in unison.

“Josh why didn’t you answer your phone we’ve been trying to get a hold of you all night almost.” Ian said. I looked over to Josh as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. I looked up at the guys then looked over to me.