The Ultimate Test

Editor's Note: Hey guys! Again I'm really sorry for the long wait, I have an exam next Monday that I need to study for and after that I'm free to keep posting chapters. Amanda has them lined up for me so they're coming I just needed time sorry! Love all of you forever! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 9000 READS!!! Alwaysmali98

My father parked the car and got out and grabbed Kat’s hand. Jesse and I got out of the car and walked into the little café. We followed them to the back of the store. Jesse and I sat together.

“So what do you guys want to eat?” Kat said.

“I’ll just have a small order of fires. I am not hungry.” I said but truthfully I’m starving. The waitress came over and took our orders and left.

“So Amanda how school?” My dad asked.

“I dropped out. Lets not talk about it.” I said as looked down at my feet.

“Fuck Amanda.” My dad said sounding pissed off. After that about an hour later we finished our lunch and went home. I went to “my room”. I hated it here. I pulled out my phone out and texted Spencer.

/every time I talk. My dad start’s sounding really pissed off. –Amanda./

I said. I walked over to the window. “My room,” was on the top floor of the house. I looked out and saw a pool. My dad loves houses with pools so this isn’t a shock. I walked away from the window and started looking around the room. I walked past a door and heard my dad talking.

“I knew I should have kept her here.” He said.

“Why? She seems fine.” Kat said. Holy shit they’re talking about me.

“Kat don’t you see she’s a fucking failure. She dropped out of high school. ”

“So a lot of kids do that. She’ll go back one day. She’s just not ready.” Well. They should just shut up because they both don’t even know me.

“I swear to god if she steps out of line here I’m going to beat her ass. My parents did it to me and I’m not afraid to do it to her.” He said getting upset.

“That’s not the way to solve things.”

“Kat, I don’t care. I’ve raised her like that. Yet she still comes out fucked up. She needs to grow up.” I’m done with his crap. I just want to go home.

“Well. On that note I’m going to go start dinner.” Oh fuck. I need to get out of here. I looked down the hall and saw the stairs. I bolted to the stairs and ran as fast as I could. I made it down to the bottom as I heard her shut my father’s door. I looked around oh shit oh shit. Um. I ran into the kitchen and sat down at the table and pulled out my phone. The moment she walked into the kitchen my phone started ringing.

“Hello.”

“How’s it going?” It was Spencer.

“You know.” I said as I watched her start pulling things out.

“Are you okay?”

“For right now fine.”

“Good so how much of a whore is she?” He asked. I smiled and looked over to Kat.

“A big one!”

“Woah.”

“I know. Well I got to go text me.”

“Will do.”

“Okay bye.” And with that the line went dead. I pulled up the messaging app and texted Josh.