The Dress

Editors Note: Happy Holiday's to all of you guys reading. I hope that Amanda and I can get the party chapter done for tonight, but she is sick :'(! So it looks like I may be writing and editing for the Christmas chapters. She is trying, but I want her to rest so that her and I can do something for the New Year :D! So thanks for all of the understanding guys we appreciate it a lot :D!

*****Amanda's pov*****

It’s been 7 days of awkwardness around the house. I would talk to Spencer whenever I saw him around the house. He never went back to his hotel he just stayed here sleeping in my room. So must nights I went to Josh's and tried to sleep and the other nights I just slept on the couch. Matt (older brother) well he's good I guess he stopped getting drunk every night and started making more music. He would come out his room to go shopping with me for Christmas.

I never found anyone anything we just walked around the mall. Let’s put it every time a cute guy walked past us he'd flip put and fix his hair and lower his voice. But about two days ago Josh invited me to go to a holiday party with him at 604 records to meet everyone at the label. Matt (brother) and I are going at the mall again today to go get dress. But first I have to wake him up. I walked up to the guest’s room and saw him up at 10:30am watching his T.V. This was the first time in a while he has been up at this time.

"Hey Matt" I said as I walked into his room still in my pajamas.

"Hey." He said as I sat on the bed.

"When are we going to go dress shopping?" I asked as I lay down on his bed.

"Whenever you want to I don't care." He said. I still need to go take a shower and get dressed.

"Well let me get dressed and showered then we can go." I said as I got out of his bed and walked down stairs. When I got to my stairs and turned on the lights so Spencer would wake up. I walked down stairs to find him with a pillow on his head. I walked past him and over to my closet. I grabbed a blue shirt and a grey pull over sweater. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of yoga pants and walked into the bathroom and started the shower. After I was done showering it took me twenty minutes to do my hair and 10 minutes to do my makeup. I looked in the mirror and saw a pale thin girl. Someone I’m not. I'm so skinny it's scary. No one has found out I'm still not eating right. I know it's a problem but I'm trying to stop. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom to find Spencer watching T.V. once again. He looked over to me and his jaw dropped. I rolled my eyes and walked up stairs.

"Like what you see?" I yelled down to him and opened my door and walked out and shut it behind me. I walked back up to Matt's room to find him dressed and doing his hair. I waited for him to put on a bit of makeup then I just started getting tired of waiting for him. "Matt you look amazing let’s go." I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of his room. I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed my keys. I put on a pair of Ugg’s again and walked out the door with Matt. I got in my car and waited for Matt to get in. When he got in I put the Key in and started driving to the mall.

"Amanda?" Matt said. I didn't take my eyes off the road.

"Yes?" I said as I turned on my signal to change over into the left lane.

"You going to drink tonight?" He asked as we pulled into the mall parking lot.

"I don't know" I said as I got out of my car and locked the doors. Matt got out and started walking up the mall with me.

"Okay." He said as I pulled out my phone and checked the time but saw I had a text from Josh.

/I'm picking you up at 7 <3 -Josh/ Shit that only gives me like 8 hours to get ready.

/Okay can't wait.<3 -Amanda/ I texted back. It took me and Matt five hours of looking for a dress to actually find a dress. I end up getting a silver dress that is a V-neck and has a black belt around it. We drove back home no one said a word. When we got home it was like 4:30. I only had three and a half hours left to get ready. I run inside the house kicked off my boots and run down to my room.

 I ripped off my sweater as I got half way down. I turn the coroner to see Spencer sleeping. I ran into the bathroom and took off my shirt and pants and put on my dress. It looked great I think I have found my new favorite dress of all time. I took off my entire make up and walked out of the bathroom and went and got my chair from the window and put in the bathroom so I could sit down. It took me 20 minutes to get my eyes perfect. I was about to start with my lips as Spencer walked over to the door.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes. I looked back into the mirror and started my make up again.

"Getting ready."

 "For what?" He said as I got up and plugged in my straightener.

"Holiday party." I said as I started doing my hair. I was no long sitting.

"Cool" He said as he walked away from the bathroom. I finished my hair right before it was 7.  I grabbed my black heels from my closet and walked up stairs.  The moment I got up the doorbell went off. I opened the door to see Josh wearing a black dress shirt and a red tie with black skinny jeans he looked so handsome.

"Hiya" I said as I put my heels on. I gave him a kiss and we were off out the door driving to 604.